Bradley Weekes #5 Bradders is desperate and needs a new scam. The best he's come up with is sh*gging your nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The white patch 😂😂 I mean, the whole thing is just absolutely terrible, they must be DESPERATE for cash! I can only pressure that Vicks job seekers giro isn’t cutting the mustard so they are resorting to this pathetic attempt at being sexy for a quick buck…EMBARRASSING

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg Vicks beggy instagram stories 🤮🤮🤮 he doesn't give a duck about your 'quotes & songs' or you love .... he's a scchhlllaaagggg...... she has no self respect.... that's why he keeps preying on her

Reactions: 13
I'm trying to add the link but it keeps embedding it into my post lol

Edit...
I managed to sort it...
https://tinyurl.com/5n85k75p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST THING IVE EVER SEEN. why has he got a white bum hole patch?? Hahahaha oh my god she's sat there like she's visiting this planet and he's gyrating on her BAHAHAHA

Some one please put that video at the top of each thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Right, just watched that video and am pulling a sicky and hiding in bed for the rest of the day. T r a u m a t i s e d

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i hate myself for watching it again but it just instantly makes me lol, it’s the paddle with the word witch on it that sets me off 😂😂😂 it’s so pointless and adds nothing to the routine, then he just casually chucks it on the floor with a thud 😂😂😂 I literally cannot cope. Vicky looks at him like how I look at a Christmas gift that’s shite but I have to pretend I like it so not to appear rude to the giver

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would pay to subscribe to him on a live video with all tattlers and he actually speaks to us and responds to our questions. What I need to know is what happened with chin, what happened with yas, why didn’t you go to Thailand, what happened when you got ‘shot’ that’s what we want to see. Not your weird lap dance
EBBY!!! WE NEED A NEW PODCAST!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have screamed the house down at that video.
What the duck is wrong with him? I've got more rhythm in my big toe!

That white patch has me creasing. The lube rubbed it off brad? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm literally crying....... the white patch 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That terrible dance routine is sooooo wooden.... straight out of 'male stripper school' all the pauses & slides 😂 😂 😂 I can't cope - I BET any money he's counting in his head 1,2,3..... pause..... 1,2,3..... pause. 😂😂😂😂 And is dick is sooooo skinny 🤪 Honestly, hand on my heart don't see where he gets off thinking he's gods gift to women.

Here's my prediction - he's going to upload more only fans content with some random birds - bit of lobster & a few piss-ups later - when the other women realise what a twit he is...... he'll go running back to Vicky who will be waiting with open arms.

He's going to use & abuse her all her life, she's obsessed with him & he knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am aghast at that photo and video. I can smell ass and cheese and it's making me want to vomit. Sick sick people.

• Haha
Bradley thinks he’s a top hunky stripper
but his cock is smaller than a dib dab dipper
he’s skint and fighting a losing battle
but giving us all a titter on tattle
2EE4FDA9-E782-41C4-A9E7-B9846E3FA39F.jpeg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.