Bradley Weekes #5 Bradders is desperate and needs a new scam. The best he's come up with is sh*gging your nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vicky looks like she was being held hostage by bleeping ISIS in that video.🤣🤣😂🤣
Please. I am actually begging you all now.

Stop

It's too much

I'm meant to be working and I honestly am just sat HOWLING at you all.

The comparisons are making me die because they see absolutely bang on.

It's the not knowing what to do with her hands that is absolutely creasing me...and stroking him up and down like you do when you go to find new carpets and you give it that little pat

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg! You lot (and Bwad/Vicks) are the gift that keep on giving! 😂😂😂👏🏼 I’m still in utter disbelief at that video 😱🫣 can’t wait for jaffas and lobsters…. Grab your popcorn and get cosy ladies, Bwad is gonna spoil us with an early Christmas special this weekend, I can feel it in my bones…..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Vicky looks at Brad and sees something we will never understand. I think she looks embarrassed in the video because she knows people will see it and take the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Huddersfield tonight, lads, wonder which lucky fluffer gets to paint Brad's arse in Ronseal to cover the white patch?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg there is a video of them just kissing.....it looks like the worst kiss in the world....anyone ? Shall I post it
Or is the trauma too much ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg there is a video of them just kissing.....it looks like the worst kiss in the world....anyone ? Shall I post it
Or is the trauma too much ?
I applaud your dedication with the subscription. But please be careful as I imagine they may only have one subscriber so they'll know who you are 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I applaud your dedication with the subscription. But please be careful as I imagine they may only have one subscriber so they'll know who you are 🤣
It's not me anyway-I got sent them! Lol I wouldn't even give them a penny !

Omg it's so bad

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They are legit ruining some of my fave songs 😔😔

my mind is blown at that video of him stripping , why why why why do they think people are getting off to it ….the most perverted Jeffrey dharmer type weirdo wouldn’t even touch that mess!!!!!!

I’m defo convinced she is mentally not all there her gormless eyes following his body & half smirk like the cat that got the cream ….literally 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.