Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone touched a nerve - as you're reading here bradley witch tits you're wanting to be paid to strip - after what you said about girls who do Only Fans, you're a walking hypocrite. Also £300 for shoes, don't be stupid kids shoes are VAT free they're not gonna be that expensive

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone touched a nerve - as you're reading here bradley witch tits you're wanting to be paid to strip - after what you said about girls who do Only Fans, you're a walking hypocrite. Also £300 for shoes, don't be stupid kids shoes are VAT free they're not gonna be that expensive
Fitted trousers? 😆 is that why they were half way down his arse? I hope someone can make it to these shows and film the tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahah touched a nerve have we Brad. Chatting absolute shite again your skint after pissing other peoples money up the walls!

Reactions: 14
An Ex Boyfriend used to help his mates company doing buttering. So I know it’s not at all as glam as it’s trying to be made out. It’s £80- £100 at a push for a butler, strippers earn a minimal amount more. BUT places they work are always WAY offside like 2-3 hours away (always in bingo halls or community centres mostly with age 50+ women). Pick ups are early like 5pm, as travel is hours away. The nights run on until midnight or later, then with the drive home you end up being about 3am return home. (Stopping at service stations on way back). Working out about 10 hours waitering or sat in a car…..minus the chipping in of £30 for fuel makes it about £7 an hour……all for unsociable hours, long car journeys and standing on feet all night getting mostly heckled at or watching strippers vigorously pumping up their little appendages back stage.

Reactions: 19
Makes him even more of a bleep, he should have been there for Vicky or even if he didn’t need the money he could have given it to charity which makes it even more obvious that the money raised from selling his old clothes will go in to Bradley witch tits pocket the broke arse

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Still not mentioned his mother in law who is in a desperate way according to Vicky. His babies grandma. I hope she sees him for what he really is this time - what a selfish, broke, ugly prick.

Reactions: 10
Still not mentioned his mother in law who is in a desperate way according to Vicky. His babies grandma. I hope she sees him for what he really is this time - what a selfish, broke, ugly prick.
I doubt she will, I think he has caused the family alot of stress.....and I think its impacted them.

Reactions: 10
"Life is great when you can do what ever you want when ever you want" (typos his)

So why aren't you on a beach in Thailand eh Bradders? Why tell them not to worry about paying you this time, but you're planning to accept it for future shows, if £150 is piss-all to you? If you don't need to do it, why are you there and not spending the time with your son and your girlfriend, who needs your support right now? How did you spend £80 on food at Mecca Bingo? Get your story straight please @lindaslit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Life is great when you can do what ever you want when ever you want" (typos his)

So why aren't you on a beach in Thailand eh Bradders? Why tell them not to worry about paying you this time, but you're planning to accept it for future shows, if £150 is piss-all to you? If you don't need to do it, why are you there and not spending the time with your son and your girlfriend, who needs your support right now? How did you spend £80 on food at Mecca Bingo? Get your story straight please @lindaslit
£40 for nose sherbert

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bwad getting his chippy tits all in a tangle . So why his baby MOM is heart broken he going round giving aload of granny’s shots in MECCA FUCKIN BINGO , not even big enough for the stage and oh yeah doing it for free 😆😆 get to duck bwad your nose is bigger than your cock 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet that was his trial night, hence no wages, the little pencil dicked liaaaaar.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That post just made him look worse If that’s possible. Poor Vicky dealing with her mum and he’s stripping for free in a bingo hall and calls it fun. Priorities are bang on well done Brad love.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

⬆⬆ Asking the real questions.

If he has all that money, he has no physical place of work OR hours...why the duck is he living the life of an absolute wasteman?!

If travelling to some festering bingo hall on a Saturday night to be heckled by tipsy women while you serve shots is what you consider a good night, well that says everything that needs to be said. Why not go out with your mates or your mrs?!

Also...For a bloke who's supposedly big in the game, he doesn't appear to have any friends really does he? I find it odd.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.