Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also hoping that UK pleasure boys hired brad without the acknowledgement of Brad’s history. It would be stupid and disgusting of them to hire someone who is woman abuser + all the other things and their main audience is women.
He won’t last a month . They will be in that changing room powdering there noses bitchin behind his back in no time .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, this is the "man" that always gives it the "yOu WoNt CaTcH mE dOiNg A 9-5"...now he is touring MECCA bleeping BINGOS!?

........HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely being a uk pleasure boy (😂😂) is only a Saturday night job though? It can’t pay very well. He’s literally doing it for an excuse to be a slag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely being a uk pleasure boy (😂😂) is only a Saturday night job though? It can’t pay very well. He’s literally doing it for an excuse to be a slag
He gets to shag around without vicky knowing AND he gets to meet his next victim so he can leave her again! But now hes in Bolton, surely the return train ticket cuts a huge dent in what he earnt in one night?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s an event next to me but I’m away that day and I’m genuinely gutted 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the women of Knotty Ash are more likely to spit on him than leer at him next Friday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The woman of knotty ash have bigger balls than him. There deffo not gonna be impressed by that ugly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the irony of it all ripping apart women who appear on only fans but he's in a meca bingo Hall getting his witch tits out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His money has definitely dried up, explains why he’s selling his kids sized belongings and lying about it being for “charity”. Nobody who earns 6 figures would do stripping at MECCA bingo that’s mainly filled with middle aged and retired people 🤣 I haven’t seen him post his fake photoshopped graphs in a while too🤔 Vicky is clearly grieving about her mother, instead of being by her side he’s left her with the baby. Sad. and the worst part about it is that she’ll still stay with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His money has definitely dried up, explains why he’s selling his kids sized belongings and lying about it being for “charity”. Nobody who earns 6 figures would do stripping at MECCA bingo that’s mainly filled with middle aged and retired people 🤣 I haven’t seen him post his fake photoshopped graphs in a while too🤔 Vicky is clearly grieving about her mother, instead of being by her side he’s left her with the baby. Sad. and the worst part about it is that she’ll still stay with him.
I can't get over him asking people to send him their designer things 'for charity'. The cheek.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just got this hideous vision in my head now of him gyrating his hips woodenly in front of pensioners with their bingo dabbers, he’s wearing his big Balenciaga clown shoes and he’s got that cold fish-eyed stare going on in his big Toby Jug face. He’s desperately hoping they’ll stick some tenners down his trousers but all he’s getting is loose change and Werthers Original wrappers.
What an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.