Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not seen one woman shorter than him! The only person I've seen shorter than him is Carson 😆
Tbh it was quite awkward. When I stood up his head height was right at my private bits and he is the last fucker you want down there 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am bleeping dead! He only posted that pic on his Instagram after he’d been outed on here, you know for a fact he’s puce with embarrassment! Nobody is buying his bullshit anymore, he’s skint and we all know it! Spends 28k a month….on what!? He don’t even have to pay for digs! Toddler Burberry shoes don’t cost that much, vic ain’t decked out in Chanel, no car and eating lobster every night in Miller n Carter ain’t costing that much! His kid is sleeping in a bleeping put-me-up 😫. I don’t doubt he’s (scamming) a lot from ppl, possibly a 1-2k a week but that’s easily spent on the throw away tit he buys. His whole persona is a lie, even his face on pictures is a lie! His lips are a lie! Also he def put that profile on adult site himself 💯….both of them need sectioning!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tbh it was quite awkward. When I stood up his head height was right at my private bits and he is the last fucker you want down there 😆
I wouldnt even want him breathing on me, let alone near my bits! Cant stop laughing at how short he is, the unfiltered pics and the pointy puffy nips! What a joke of a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am bleeping dead! He only posted that pic on his Instagram after he’d been outed on here, you know for a fact he’s puce with embarrassment! Nobody is buying his bullshit anymore, he’s skint and we all know it! Spends 28k a month….on what!? He don’t even have to pay for digs! Toddler Burberry shoes don’t cost that much, vic ain’t decked out in Chanel, no car and eating lobster every night in Miller n Carter ain’t costing that much! His kid is sleeping in a bleeping put-me-up 😫. I don’t doubt he’s (scamming) a lot from ppl, possibly a 1-2k a week but that’s easily spent on the throw away tit he buys. His whole persona is a lie, even his face on pictures is a lie! His lips are a lie! Also he def put that profile on adult site himself 💯….both of them need sectioning!
Exactly soon as it was posted he revealed his bad self on his insta . The next chipandmonk . Anyway hi bwad in a few yrs when you grown into a big boy they MIGHT let you on stage but for now mr sausage party dick your staying on the floor ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Meccas finest germ 🦠 coming to a bingo hall near you ❤
I'd be so scared to be that close to him, who knows what you could catch, he just screams diseased to me. Even his pube beard inches way would probably give me contact dermatitis 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we please come up with brad’s pleasure boys name lol

I’m going with Amish the Abominate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bradley Weekes #5 Dancing Queen, 17. Brad’s working at Mecca, never thought he’d be seen

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Tell us you don’t read here Bradley lol

Who wants a tattle Christmas party at the Mecca with Bradley witch tits lol
D7071BC1-B395-4467-9602-966C783B3D34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.