Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi gals, so a bit of info that our little lothario is keeping quiet….Bradley Weekes…the finest hobosexual around….the “richest” bum in Brum with his 80k a week and “love, live, laugh” decor is moonlighting as a stripper! Is he a dream boy I hear you cry!? Not our Bradders oh no….he’s on those big bucks! MECCA BINGO be paying those patek wages ya know 😂😂😂….times must be hard man! He’s even got back with Vicki to avoid paying maintenance 😅

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Hi gals, so a bit of info that our little lothario is keeping quiet….Bradley Weekes…the finest hobosexual around….the “richest” bum in Brum with his 80k a week and “love, live, laugh” decor is moonlighting as a stripper! Is he a dream boy I hear you cry!? Not our Bradders oh no….he’s on those big bucks! MECCA BINGO be paying those patek wages ya know 😂😂😂….times must be hard man! He’s even got back with Vicki to avoid paying maintenance 😅
Now this is what I'm here for!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm surprised he's even allowed to set foot in her mums house, let alone stay there after how he treated her. My parents could never!
I agree, however if she was my daughter, I think I would swallow a very bitter pill and allow him to stay, so I could keep a close eye on him and also be there for my daughter and grandson but at the same time monitor the relationship. Keep your enemies close and all that.

Reactions: 7
So very long time mute lurker in here but had to post . Tonight I’m in Mecca bingo I’m Bolton for a friends birthday . Not my usual place but hey ho 🤦🏽‍♀️ Out appear some strippers . I could not believe my eyes Infact they nearly started to bleed . Out comes this dwarf and it’s only our bradders zero filter aswell 🤢😆 vik was awfully quiet today on her insta . We now know why mini melt didn’t in the bedroom probs wondering if she will ever see him again . Poor cow 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So very long time mute lurker in here but had to post . Tonight I’m in Mecca bingo I’m Bolton for a friends birthday . Not my usual place but hey ho 🤦🏽‍♀️ Out appear some strippers . I could not believe my eyes Infact they nearly started to bleed . Out comes this dwarf and it’s only our bradders zero filter aswell 🤢😆 vik was awfully quiet today on her insta . We now know why mini melt didn’t in the bedroom probs wondering if she will ever see him again . Poor cow 😆
This is amazing.

How tall would you say he is? Are his feet tiny?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She gives me the impression of someone who has a very limited intellect who is easily attracted by shiny things. I felt sorry for her at first when Brad and Bumhole were sending her photos, but now I just think they are all birds of a feather with no morals or self respect.
I genuinely thought this, she seems like she might have learning difficulties to me.

Reactions: 4
Bradley Weekes from Tipton, “6 figure” trader but is a topless waiter handing out shots at a MECCA BINGO. COMICAL😂😂😂 Is this the same bradley weekes that would shame people who have a “normal job” and now he’s handing out shots for pennies. The pleasure boys are probably doing a halloween special since it’s october and found the ugliest bleep they could find to join, the hills have eyes inbred brad. I bet as he’s performing he’s looking around for his next woman to cheat on vicky with. 🤣🤣 Vicky’s probably at home ripping out her greasy strands of her hair and googling depressing quotes to put on her story😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Vicky looks like she’s going thru some personal things with her mum, like serious stuff and he’s flaunting his new vocation! Seems a little insensitive

• Sad
Wow so if hes in Bolton, where is he staying? Surely theres a mecca bingo nearer to where they live? Is this a nationwide thing or does it only happen up north?

Reactions: 5
Wow so if hes in Bolton, where is he staying? Surely theres a mecca bingo nearer to where they live? Is this a nationwide thing or does it only happen up north?
Probably doesn’t want anyone local going and ripping the piss out of him.

Whats going on with her mum?

Remember some of us don’t follow Vicky or Brad so a little context please 😂 this isn’t Facebook where you check into Hospital and don’t tell people what’s happened when they ask 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How do we know something is going on with her mum?

Is Brad handing around cause he thinks vicks has got some cash coming if her mum dies?

Reactions: 2
Ok I’m just catching up…let me get this straight has Vickey mum died or poorly in hospital and Bradley is out being a stripper rather than supporting his girlfriend??? Someone please correct me if I’m wrong???

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.