Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221013_072038.jpg

Has a fivehead, eyes in different postcodes, ridiculous lips, gormless expression, floats about all day doing nothing.

Brad?! Is that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone get a screen shot of the pleasure boys story from last night?? He deleted it pretty quickly!

Reactions: 1
What was it about? How he wants to do one?
I wasnโ€™t quick enough, went back and heโ€™d deleted it! Apparently someone had contacted them pretending to be him and they were messaging him about becoming a pleasure boy ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that her mothers wallpaper or do they have their own place yet? I know the latter is wishful thinking ๐Ÿ‘€
It'll be her mums I'm guessing. I'm sure Vick would plaster it about if they actually found somewhere that would rent to two unemployed fools. Brad would only advertise it if it looked, in his eyes, impressive. Hence why we've seen nothing since his asking post.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that her mothers wallpaper or do they have their own place yet? I know the latter is wishful thinking ๐Ÿ‘€
I'm surprised he's even allowed to set foot in her mums house, let alone stay there after how he treated her. My parents could never!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.