Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I thought too, she is so predictable. I think itโ€™s because he was out with his mates last night. clearly and obviously doesnโ€™t trust him I mean I wouldnโ€™t either!

Reactions: 10
He is kidding himself if he thinks hes ever gonna get big. Just another one of his delusions.

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m not convinced they are back together tbh I think they are just trolling us with the captions. I refuse to believe someone is that daft

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you Vicky for doing your part for charity, you are so selfless by keeping Bradley off the streets and outta the clubs. I shall be nominating you for the pride of Britain award you bleeping mug, I canโ€™t wait to see him duck you over again which will be coming before christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sheโ€™s just trolling us now , surely!! Heโ€™s minging ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜‚
She's such a sad witch. 'He's all mine' she's like a teenager and the only one that thinks he is sezy. The square forehead but be enough to make me sick

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.