Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile vic has posted a photo of her holding all the roses like she’s won a prize catch 😂
Those were probably for Jess but he’s recycled them. Give it a couple of days desperate vick will be putting those flowers on her story for sale so she can use the money to leave her bedroom for one night and go to the pub or a dirty rave. the only places she seems to be able to afford without brads money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope she has gone to Spain as I'm sure Bradley would be banned from there considering that's where he served time in prison

Reactions: 4
Lads can we agree that we get screen shots from chin and baldy’s accounts pls (for us less fortunate to be following) oh and also the evidence before Amish does his dirty deletes!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bradley Weekes, he thinks he's slick
Got a rim off Jess and embarrassed Vic. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Lads can we agree that we get screen shots from chin and baldy’s accounts pls (for us less fortunate to be following) oh and also the evidence before Amish does his dirty deletes!
He must have deleted them quick as I got back about 11 last night and managed to see him and her downing what looked like calpol shots and this morning it was all gone.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Sad thing is she looks so miserable. She looks far from happy. If I was her friend or family I'd be sectioning her and keeping him as far away from that child as possible.
She's only young though isn't she, shame being a mum didn't make her grow in any way mentally :(

Her son will end up beating women and having 0 respect just like his dad, it's in his genes and she's doing nothing to fight it.

I find the pair of them gross.

I hope Jess gets with a man that's actually taller than 6ft, he could be broke as a joke but that would KILL teeny, tiny little dwarf man Bwad. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Small man syndrome and narcassissm at it's finest here with this man, he's got about two years until the filler starts to make him look like too much of a freak and no woman touches him without being paid to do so. 🤮🤮

What a sad life.
She’s a daft cow but she doesn’t need sectioned. She isn’t a danger to herself she’s just sad and obsessed with her baby daddy because of abuse. I don’t think you can legally detain someone for 6 months for that.
She clearly doesn’t have any problems ntention if working she just wants attention from men

Reactions: 6
She’s a daft cow but she doesn’t need sectioned. She isn’t a danger to herself she’s just sad and obsessed with her baby daddy because of abuse. I don’t think you can legally detain someone for 6 months for that.
She clearly doesn’t have any problems ntention if working she just wants attention from men
she definetly needs to be sectioned, people who desperately crave attention from someone will even go as far as they can with it sometimes even harming themselves or putting their lives and other peoples lives in danger. I wouldn’t put it past vicky at all. She used baby C for attention it didn’t work now she’s faking being suicidal, when that no longer works she’s definetly going to up the antics. she’s so desperate and pathetic it’s worrying

Reactions: 5

My old nextdoor neighbour got sectioned for 28 days and charged with 'failure to protect' it was part of her order to be able to see her two children under supervision and eventually get them back out of care and in her care again full time.

That was because of exactly the same thing, emotional abuse, physical abuse and the dad was in and out of her life like a yoyo always being with other women and flaunting it in her face. She was trauma bonded to him and needed mental help.

As much as people think the social just take kids away they also support people to be able to get a healthy mind again especially if it is an abuse situation and a single mother is involved. She never directly hurt her children but what she put them through at the hands of wanting to be with her scumbag ex was enough to get her put on to a ward. She told me all of this herself when she was well enough. She's now moved home so I have no idea how she is getting on but she looked and acted exactly like Vicki, desperate and emotionally tied to a twit who would take copious amounts of drugs and drink and get her involved, call her boring if she didn't, dump her and float back in a couple of months later. Her children were delayed mentally because she was so depressed and she never left her home unless it was to get dressed up and meet him in the hope he would come back to her.

Sad. You don't need to be sectioned for 6 months it can be any length of time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My old nextdoor neighbour got sectioned for 28 days and charged with 'failure to protect' it was part of her order to be able to see her two children under supervision and eventually get them back out of care and in her care again full time.

That was because of exactly the same thing, emotional abuse, physical abuse and the dad was in and out of her life like a yoyo always being with other women and flaunting it in her face. She was trauma bonded to him and needed mental help.

As much as people think the social just take kids away they also support people to be able to get a healthy mind again especially if it is an abuse situation and a single mother is involved. She never directly hurt her children but what she put them through at the hands of wanting to be with her scumbag ex was enough to get her put on to a ward. She told me all of this herself when she was well enough. She's now moved home so I have no idea how she is getting on but she looked and acted exactly like Vicki, desperate and emotionally tied to a twit who would take copious amounts of drugs and drink and get her involved, call her boring if she didn't, dump her and float back in a couple of months later. Her children were delayed mentally because she was so depressed and she never left her home unless it was to get dressed up and meet him in the hope he would come back to her.

Sad. You don't need to be sectioned for 6 months it can be any length of time.
They give people spaces on wards to give them a safe space to allow deep trauma to be worked on. The section can obviously be removed but it’s not a simple process to section someone it is a legal detention to say someone is incapable of making decisions on their own. Maybe rules are different in England though and spaces on wards etc. I’m reality in Scotland and especially in Glasgow there aren’t spaces on wards where these sorts of things can’t be helped unless it is an active situation. Bradley just comes and goes. With everything she has posted on social media then she more than likely had a child protection involved after the claims of abuse.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
she definetly needs to be sectioned, people who desperately crave attention from someone will even go as far as they can with it sometimes even harming themselves or putting their lives and other peoples lives in danger. I wouldn’t put it past vicky at all. She used baby C for attention it didn’t work now she’s faking being suicidal, when that no longer works she’s definetly going to up the antics. she’s so desperate and pathetic it’s worrying
They give people spaces on wards to give them a safe space to allow deep trauma to be worked on. The section can obviously be removed but it’s not a simple process to section someone it is a legal detention to say someone is incapable of making decisions on their own. Maybe rules are different in England though and spaces on wards etc. I’m reality in Scotland and especially in Glasgow there aren’t spaces on wards where these sorts of things can’t be helped unless it is an active situation. Bradley just comes and goes. With everything she has posted on social media then she more than likely had a child protection involved after the claims of abuse.
She could do with a self help to book to work on her self esteem or a bit of talking therapy

Reactions: 2
I think she acts cocky and confident when she's out with her mates, I've seen her videoing and sniggering at other girls' outfits when her own choices....ermmmm....leave a lot to be desired.

In fact she acts quite sly and the trying to be "Gangsta" act annoys the tit out of me.

Mentally unstable or mentally immature? Is there a fine line between the two or not?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.