Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because his defence is he's upfront about being a bleep doesnt make it ok. He's not upfront to them when hes spinning them his lines.
All he's doing is finding a manipulative angle to justify his cuntish ways. Same way bumhole used to after every thing she does wrong
Exactly. He is manipulative, these girls are all the same, insecure with low self-esteem. If he was being upfront he wouldn't need to love bomb them, take them to spas and buy them expensive dinners and champagne, he knows how to get that type of girl into bed, drive him around and put a roof over his head until he finds another one.

They are idiots but that is the exact reason he picks them.

Reactions: 8
It's unreal. I cannot fathom what on earth is going on. Literally Vicky last week, Jes this. I'd love it if Yas came out and said he was the father of her child!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Without sounding like Lindaslit he must be unreal in bed because why the duck are they sticking around? He’s got no money, no respect, no assets and he’s ugly as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone send this man to Camborne there's a middle aged MILF who's fresh off the jet from Turkey who would love to meet him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What is actually going on with her neck? The only time you really see this in women is when they are on testosterone. She might be taking "supplements" for her fitness.
Or she’s been having neck and chin dissolvers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just because his defence is he's upfront about being a bleep doesnt make it ok. He's not upfront to them when hes spinning them his lines.
All he's doing is finding a manipulative angle to justify his cuntish ways. Same way bumhole used to after every thing she does wrong
Exactly he will be spinning them every line
Denying he tried to kill his unborn baby sorry but he's not even funny the thread is hilarious but he's terrifying

Reactions: 5
imagine posting a pic and saying this about someone when you have a face not even a mother could love.

is it possible to have reverse body dysmorphia that only applies when he looks at his face? Because he clearly doesn’t see what we all see (when the filter slips)

*I’ve scrubbed out the face because it’s not his face or anyone related to this thread.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I mean I can’t hate him either. He’s very honest about who he is regarding women (I can’t say the same for how he earns his money) but with women he’s basically laughing at them every time he gets them back on his dick.

If these silly girls are dumb enough to keep getting tit on over and over again then they should really consider just going to Duabi and getting paid for it - there’s work out there girls and at least you can stack some cash rather than just a laughing stock on here.
He’s not very upfront and honest about who he is cause i’m sure he fails to mention that he’s a dog abuser and woman abuser (picked baldys sausage dog up by the neck and threw it) and also rammed a suitcase in her stomach whilst she was pregnant)

disgusting

Reactions: 9
imagine posting a pic and saying this about someone when you have a face not even a mother could love.

is it possible to have reverse body dysmorphia that only applies when he looks at his face? Because he clearly doesn’t see what we all see (when the filter slips)

*I’ve scrubbed out the face because it’s not his face or anyone related to this thread.
Quite funny really when he is scared to put his real face up and his teeth ain’t even real that he thinks it’s ok to take the piss out of others

Reactions: 11
All I can think of when i see his ass in the air like is that Becky went there🤢 look at all the hair around it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.