Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has the most pube-like beard I think I have ever seen. Absolutely rank.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gutted defo karma for how much of a sh*t c*nt she is to everyone she will be sending nudes to the next target now the beg 🤣
He needed a place to stay for awhile, chinny fit that bill. Did she ever get her holiday away. I hope she’s checked her bank account!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hahahaha I have 0 sympathy for the witch. She was the woman in his DM’s begging it when he had a gf. KARMA hun

Reactions: 26
He took chin out friday for a meal.
Saturday he was on a train on his way to this one.
But it looks like hes only just broke up with chin yesterday. Did he just pack all his things Saturday and tell her he was going to see friends and then while hes out with his ex, then he breaks up with her? Would love to know how it all went down 😆

Reactions: 11
Thinking about it .. Did Chinny ever get that BMW he put a story up he had ordered her?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s deleted the story of him doing a shot with that bird … can’t believe him and chin are over so suddenly! How does he always manage to have a new one lined up 😂

Reactions: 8
All of those that followed Vicky, has she posted about him going back to his ex / old ways?

not like her to keep quiet usually 😅

Reactions: 5
If ebby is still around, nows your chance for a part 2 podcast so we can get the goss! Let's get amish, chin and the ex on the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.