Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh those were the days lads.

Yeah the date on the latest scan was today I think, so doubt Mr Pointy Penis is the dad. Could you imagine?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gollum using chinny’s name/bank account to do his “trades” .. didn’t the same thing happen with vicky and he ended up stealing thousands from her?🤣🤣 Chinny is next. He’s also back bragging about making someone’s monthly salary in one day.. i wonder who’s account hes hacked or who he’s stolen from today to treat him and his witch looking girlfriend to cocktails and lobsters 🫣
86170B61-E0B7-41DF-A166-4E04B4336FBF.jpeg
CA68B9F8-4315-48CF-AE98-39EDDF0F9A61.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Gollum using chinny’s name/bank account to do his “trades” .. didn’t the same thing happen with vicky and he ended up stealing thousands from her?🤣🤣 Chinny is next. He’s also back bragging about making someone’s monthly salary in one day.. i wonder who’s account hes hacked or who he’s stolen from today to treat him and his witch looking girlfriend to cocktails and lobsters 🫣
View attachment 1379068View attachment 1379071
He gave the "look at me spending money" act a rest for a bit...noticed it's slipping quite quickly and he's back at it though. I've seen enough of him wrapping his rank, filled lips around a glass to last me a lifetime.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1379068View attachment 1379071
God he's ugly!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone get him, his baby mama and yas on the Maury show. Remember he use to do DNA tests 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmmm....Something tells me it well and truly isn't if you're still checking on here...

Screenshot_20220701-103204_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
well she clearly ain’t with the baby daddy or doesn’t know if she’s posting crap like that. Focus on your baby hunny 🫠🫠🤣🤣🤣
She probably got him to deposit it in a sperm bank when they were off their heads on jaffas.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how he went quiet when Becky and Vicky were all posting about the Police and tit like that. Now that’s all gone quiet, he’s started his scamming trading again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Funny how he went quiet when Becky and Vicky were all posting about the Police and tit like that. Now that’s all gone quiet, he’s started his scamming trading again 🤷🏼‍♀️
Got all this money...yet absolutely nothing to show for it, again.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.