Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those cocktails he's been having with Jess and the man still can't drink like a functioning adult 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Errrrr imagine that balls deep in you 😂😂😂
For fucksake why 🤣🤣🤣

I’m so surprised Jess has let him out. And where did he find these mates. He looks like hes been on a three day bender I hope there’s trouble in paradise 🍿

also, notice the ripped abs have disappeared.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m probably wrong but that looks like shots of tequila rose and his mate’s drinking wkd blue?! How 2003

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“We get looked after everywhere we go” … you’ve got a sofa in the corner of the club mate 😂😂😂 what a bleeping soft twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck is going on with his tattoos? Now you see them, now you don’t.
1C6D5BC1-B359-4015-829C-8808B0555A90.jpeg
AFDB40B4-D53C-4A24-99B4-7B0BF4A99661.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The second hand embarrassment I got watching his story this morning 🤢 ‘we get looked after everywhere we go’ - they look like they’re in a Yates/Weatherspoons at best with approx 10 other people 🤣 he’s gone and grabbed the rope and post and moved it inbetween the bar and his sofa for the VIP effect 😂😂😂 nah I’m screaming! This guy can’t be for real!

I definitely think there’s trouble in paradise….. 👀

What the duck is going on with his tattoos? Now you see them, now you don’t. View attachment 1422994View attachment 1422995
it’ll all be edited/photoshopped to duck!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s his Insta @ now

plz tell me it’s not loveable rouge 💄 still

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.