Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has bumhole becky updated anyone on the situation where she and other victims of being scammed by gollum went to the police and it’s now become a police investigation? Probably explains why Gollum is on his best behaviour, usually when people are on bail waiting for their court hearing they start acting good to get a lighter sentence, explains why gollum is been behaving himself recently 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Has bumhole becky updated anyone on the situation where she and other victims of being scammed by gollum went to the police and it’s now become a police investigation? Probably explains why Gollum is on his best behaviour, usually when people are on bail waiting for their court hearing they start acting good to get a lighter sentence, explains why gollum is been behaving himself recently 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Ohhhhhh I didn’t know their was an investigation going on. How do you know this???

Ohhhhhh I didn’t know their was an investigation going on. How do you know this???
Bumhole made a video on her story a few months back explaining that loads of victims of gollum have messaged her about being scammed and there’s an apparent police investigation going on. she said she wanted to help those who’ve been scammed from him because at one point she was defending gollum saying he weren’t a scammer when in fact he was, so now she feels guilty 🫠

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Vicky's story too where she said shes paying out 1.7k on a mobile contract that's not hers 🙈 wonder whose that is!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Did anyone see Vicky's story too where she said shes paying out 1.7k on a mobile contract that's not hers 🙈 wonder whose that is!
Yep!! Just when you think he can't get any more of an absolute waste man..

Reactions: 2
I saw that too. Then think it was that night she posted about wanting to go in to trading but having her reasons not to trust it.

Omg I’ve just seen this! Sure it was like 6 months ago? Or was it before Xmas?
unless she’s due very soon can’t imagine he is the dad.
always could have cheated on Jess though……

Reactions: 4
Omg I’ve just seen this! Sure it was like 6 months ago? Or was it before Xmas?
unless she’s due very soon can’t imagine he is the dad.
always could have cheated on Jess though……
Yea can’t be then that scan says 1st trimester on it

Reactions: 1
So would I!!!! She played a great part
She was the one most up for entertaining his fans us 🤣.
Am I missing someone in this timeline:

Vicky - Becky - Tattle - Becky - Yas - Jess

feel like there was someone between Becky and Yas?

She was the one most up for entertaining his fans us 🤣.
Am I missing someone in this timeline:

Vicky - Becky - Tattle - Becky - Yas - Jess

feel like there was someone between Becky and Yas?

The blonde in the bed in what looked like my old nanna's bedroom? Was it on top of his ma's pub?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.