Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmfao Bradley starting drama for a new thread how pathetic 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Becky Holt has just done a load of stories too

View attachment 1182022
surprise surprise, she was still endorsing his businesses as legit during those podcasts! And slagging tattle off for calling him a con-man saying how sad us lot were & jealous etc etc! No people on this platform could foresee exactly what was going to happen, more naive and gullible followers from her substantial platform Would be taken for a ride!

Reactions: 17
I refuse to believe anyone gave him 17,000. Especially in a global economic crisis. Anyone who has 17k spare isn’t stupid enough to give it to a lad who uses a filter on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Funny how the figure is the exact same amount that Sallie Axl earns in a month on onlyfans 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I refuse to believe anyone gave him 17,000. Especially in a global economic crisis. Anyone who has 17k spare isn’t stupid enough to give it to a lad who uses a filter on Instagram.
This a thousand percent!! It’s all bollocks. I don’t even believe Becky saying she lost 10k, where did she get 10k?? She lives in her parent box room 😂 they’re all as desperate and pathetic as each other.

I think we should just ask for this thread to be closed and not open another just to piss him off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This a thousand percent!! It’s all bollocks. I don’t even believe Becky saying she lost 10k, where did she get 10k?? She lives in her parent box room 😂 they’re all as desperate and pathetic as each other.

I think we should just ask for this thread to be closed and not open another just to piss him off
Totally agree

Reactions: 9
To recap:
She says he robbed her of 10k
Two other girls have been robbed also, one for 10k and one for 17k and god knows how many more.

Reactions: 3
It's probably quite important to keep the thread active because there's no doubt he is scamming people, but there's always the chance someone will come across this thread if they search for him.

It can't be good for business having a thread so not sure why anyone thinks he'd really want to create drama to keep them going. There's no doubt he got off on the notoriety to begin with but I'm sure he's probably gotten over the novelty of that now! It's strange! One of the only threads I've been on where people are constantly talking about not continuing with it. If he's so boring, people will stop discussing him and the thread will die out naturally.

Reactions: 10

She never said it was her. It’s her friend who lost it.

Reactions: 6
It's probably quite important to keep the thread active because there's no doubt he is scamming people, but there's always the chance someone will come across this thread if they search for him.

It can't be good for business having a thread so not sure why anyone thinks he'd really want to create drama to keep them going. There's no doubt he got off on the notoriety to begin with but I'm sure he's probably gotten over the novelty of that now! It's strange! One of the only threads I've been on where people are constantly talking about not continuing with it. If he's so boring, people will stop discussing him and the thread will die out naturally.
Well said. If people aren't interested then don't comment. Simple as.
I don't think he'd want to say he's scamming people if he's trying to get people to invest unless Bradley Weekes aka Forex Supreme aka FX SUPREME__ is really THAT thick when people Google his name this thread will come up and see he's a scumbag thief?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.