Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck does he think anyone is interested? Reeks of desperation. Hey guys, want me to upload my REEEALLY exciting bank statement? duck off, I don't even want to look at my own bank statement 😆.

He's a 'Hobosexual.' He doesn't have a household bill or utility, or a mortgage payment or rent on there - he's proud of living off his bird(s mum!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone catch their april fools joke where she tricked him into thinking she had poooed herself on a sunbed? Out of all the things you can think of for an april fools joke this is what she comes up with? I really do wonder what goes through both their minds.
Not much, I’m sure if you were to shine a torch onto 1 of her ears it’s would shine out the other!! The lights are on but no ones home!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Saw his little rant about OF girls once again. Lmaooooo leave that young girl and her baby alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He ain’t even deserving of the new thread, the absolute universal credit claiming non event.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chinny must be fuming whenever he posts things like that.
Bet she helps him write the posts just like when she had that meltdown and said he doesnt watch her and how they watch her together - shes just as much of a nut job as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didnt Jess have an OF at one point before they were dating? Or was she just sending them out to every guy on Instagram for free? 😂 Can’t quite remember. They’re both a pair of boring idiots 🙄

Reactions: 4
Didnt Jess have an OF at one point before they were dating? Or was she just sending them out to every guy on Instagram for free? 😂 Can’t quite remember. They’re both a pair of boring idiots 🙄
I think she was just sending them for free. At least V is able to charge for her nudes.

Reactions: 7
I sort of want to start a new thread, but that's because of me being a stickler for the rules etc but I don't want to cos I can't stand the bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I sort of want to start a new thread, but that's because of me being a stickler for the rules etc but I don't want to cos I can't stand the bleep
I don’t want him to have a new thread either lol he’s so boring let him and chinderella cycle off into the sunset together.
To be fair he technically doesn’t even have 10k followers anymore.

(however if a new thread was made I will continue to watch like a hawk for when he finally cheats on Jess with Sallie Axl, the planned boys trip he has for the summer, or when Jess’s brother batters him and he live streams saying he’s been kneecapped again).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t want him to have a new thread either lol he’s so boring let him and chinderella cycle off into the sunset together.
To be fair he technically doesn’t even have 10k followers anymore.

(however if a new thread was made I will continue to watch like a hawk for when he finally cheats on Jess with Sallie Axl, the planned boys trip he has for the summer, or when Jess’s brother batters him and he live streams saying he’s been kneecapped again).
Leave it here until he cheats i say 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Clearly someone gave him 17k to "invest" and hes spent it all. The guy cant even read a basic bar chart....(his monthly spend in March was higher than jan yet he claimed he was spending less )let alone a financial chart.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.