Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I was just chilling and remembered Brad making that IG for his travels and spelt rogue rouge and now my stomach hurts from laughing and I have actual tears in my eyes. What was it called again? The travelling rouge? Does it still exist? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god I was just chilling and remembered Brad making that IG for his travels and spelt rogue rouge and now my stomach hurts from laughing and I have actual tears in my eyes. What was it called again? The travelling rouge? Does it still exist? 🤣
Lovable_rouge, maybellines latest colour. Special offer if ordering through an amish rep.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Brad Brad come out where ever you are ? If you need help blink 😂 three times

I’ll get my high heels out we need to discuss the punishment from a fatty that likes pizza

You got to pay for the pizza just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I recon Bradley went on a mad sesh ended up shagging a prozzy and Jess has taken him back but made him delete his socials

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I recon Bradley went on a mad sesh ended up shagging a prozzy and Jess has taken him back but made him delete his socials
I agree. He’s right in the tit.

I do find it very amusing that he doesn’t follow any other girls apart from Jess

Reactions: 13
Jess gets everything she deserves.

Acting like a mental possessive bint will only push someone away quicker, not that Bwwaaaaadleeeeey needs much pushing.

She also knows how easy it is to get in his inbox then to his bed 🤢 because she’s done it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Something definitely went down Sunday night 🤣. I hope Bradley’s had an awful few days…he deserves it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone else noticed that Jess’ brother, the one that’s now in bradley’s “trading business” (rafal_gil_trener) has brought fake instagram followers and likes. how’s he gone from barely reaching 300 likes on a photo, to getting 2,000 - 40,000 likes in the space of less than a month? Not only has armish put him on his fraudulent trading company, but he’s also told him about the fraudulent website to get fake instagram followers and likes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. They want to seem like successful trading people so bad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Another fake Bwwaaaaaaaadleeeeeey.

Probably the real Bwwaaaadleeeey pretending that people are sending money to the fake to try make people think others want to part with their cash. Can’t think anyone this day and age are sooo stupid to give money to a profile on Insta.

Will the real B Radley please fxck off.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that Jess’ brother, the one that’s now in bradley’s “trading business” (rafal_gil_trener) has brought fake instagram followers and likes. how’s he gone from barely reaching 300 likes on a photo, to getting 2,000 - 40,000 likes in the space of less than a month? Not only has armish put him on his fraudulent trading company, but he’s also told him about the fraudulent website to get fake instagram followers and likes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. They want to seem like successful trading people so bad.
To be fair I saw someone posting the other day about how hackers had taken their account and they said block anyone you see with fx or trader etc in their name as they’re likely hackers. Maybe Brads taken the brother in laws page!

Here is the post. Tried to anonymise it as don’t know if the guy would want it on here

4291BF10-2A03-4D56-B268-37D30F8FC51B.jpeg

And this is what’s been posted to his old account

35ED781F-B7CE-496F-A55C-899F19963DE4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
To be fair I saw someone posting the other day about how hackers had taken their account and they said block anyone you see with fx or trader etc in their name as they’re likely hackers. Maybe Brads taken the brother in laws page!

Here is the post. Tried to anonymise it as don’t know if the guy would want it on here

View attachment 1019306

And this is what’s been posted to his old account

View attachment 1019318
Omg! I legit saw a similar post (last one) on my news feed a few days ago from a friend from back in my uni days and I totally believed it! I was even thinking hmmmm I might contact this person, it actually seemed so legit. I didn’t think for one second he’d been hacked!! Wowwwww

Reactions: 4
Another pop up account…
I honestly believe it’s amish behind these “fake profile” accounts, i know MANY people who have had fake instagram profiles been made on them and they managed to get them taken down within hours . How this fake account is still active & managing to thrive and scam people out of thousands it’s suspicious. Maybe that’s one of the reasons why armish got fired by his friend “oracle trading buisness”

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.