Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah if you read the reviews on him loads of people say the money was just gone one day, nope he took it out bit by bit until it went.....then he blames it on a bad day and says he can recover their money if they reinvest x3 the initial investment. It's pure robbery.
Yep, it's exactly what happens 'if you add more, they say' we can get it back? then that's gone to!, you don't have a chance of getting it back though either as you willingly put it in an account set up by yourself and gave the passwords to them, wont hold up in court either, they use overseas brokers so it's not on them or the company! (could break his legs though if you find him šŸ¤”, ..oh wait!!! ) the girls know to by the way, everyone of them, there not innocent, the smart ones that is (Vicky an yaz new he was a scammer) Becky convinced herself he wasn't, an jess comes from a 'well of' polish family so there is motive here somewhere with this one.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Yep, it's exactly what happens 'if you add more, they say' we can get it back? then that's gone to!, you don't have a chance of getting it back though either as you willingly put it in an account set up by yourself and gave the passwords to them, wont hold up in court either, they use overseas brokers so it's not on them or the company! (could break his legs though if you find him šŸ¤”, ..oh wait!!! ) the girls know to by the way, everyone of them, there not innocent, the smart ones that is (Vicky an yaz new he was a scammer) Becky convinced herself he wasn't, an jess comes from a 'well of' polish family so there is motive here somewhere with this one.
Hes probably repossessed her mother's home against an unsecured loan shes put into one of his broker accounts šŸ˜‘ nothing would surprise me anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know somebody who used them and he said to me this bradley trader was sacked off for basically making the other guys company look bad by posting fake accounts with ridiculous growth and getting paid for each person he can sign up by the overseas broker. So all these 20k, 100k screen shots and convos you see are all staged.. he sits in other drug dealers cars pointing his fingers like a gun and people 'actually do' think he a top Ā£Ā£ broker šŸ¤£ people deserve to lose there money if they give it to him.. "we dont have access to your accounts" šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ they need your trading bank account you set up and passwords to connect it to there live account to trade with? Instant access to YOUR money you put in the float to trade with, people are dumb as rocks? Would you give someone your bank account number and security pin, no? But a trade account you send over your funds for them to use to gamble with basically!! They have full access to your float money, and they gradually take it out, that's how it works.
I mean this is not surprising at all. Itā€™s funny how he looks down on people with full time jobs yet heā€™s the one robbing money from those same people with his ā€œtrading businessā€?? ā€¦ Clearly he doesnā€™t earn the money he says he does if heā€™s faking screenshots/stats and staging fake conversations, didnā€™t one of vickyā€™s friends mention that heā€™s stuck in his overdraft when they all went on her live? Us with our ā€œregular full time jobsā€ probably earn and have more money than him, & weā€™re not dumb enough to blow it all in a day like he does. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ He needs help.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean this is not surprising at all. Itā€™s funny how he looks down on people with full time jobs yet heā€™s the one robbing money from those same people with his ā€œtrading businessā€?? ā€¦ Clearly he doesnā€™t earn the money he says he does if heā€™s faking screenshots/stats and staging fake conversations, didnā€™t one of vickyā€™s friends mention that heā€™s stuck in his overdraft when they all went on her live? Us with our ā€œregular full time jobsā€ probably earn and have more money than him, & weā€™re not dumb enough to blow it all in a day like he does. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ He needs help.
Imagine taking financial advice about 'investing' your money from man that hasnt even invested in a house. His only investments are a stoney tracksuit and a few jaffa cakes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Really? šŸ˜‚ Id have guessed Cointreau and tia maria. I can't say I like the sound of chugging all that orange juice and booze šŸ’©
Oh Iā€™m not 100% lol it might be what you said. I thought he said on his stories before thatā€™s what it was but maybe I misheard.

Would hope we donā€™t see much more of Jess since the message about not paying child support tbh šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didnā€™t someone say heā€™d started following some Claudia? Sheā€™s not there anymore so Jess has had her blocking finger out again šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.