Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know if I’m reading into it too much but maybe Gollum is back tracking on taking Jess on the holiday (because he wants to get away from her) and is using Baby mumma asking for money for his child as an excuse to cancel it. Telling Jess he can’t afford to do both hence her getting involved as she’s worried she won’t get spoilt like bumhole did. She screams wanna be materialistic to me but has no pot to piss in herself, hence why she’s hanging onto Gollum so much, although so far all she’s gotten are a 2018 pair of Balenciaga Speed trainers 😂

Reactions: 14
I’d be on my way to Bruce forsyths house to snap her chin clean off if she was in my inbox talking about a baby that’s nowt to do with her stupid bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"We dont drink" - She must've tamed him then. Or he is just on a DIET so he can take loads of topless pictures with hookers on holiday? Lets be honest, dumping her is less hastle that trying to cancel a subscription to hello fresh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is he posting a pic of an x-ray that’s not his? That image is available on Google search!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Why is he posting a pic of an x-ray that’s not his? That image is available on Google search!
Hiya brad,

we can see you using google images to find pictures of your sprained. Broken ankle 😂😂 screaming
OMG I am bleeping dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
Brad you bleeping dick!! 🤣🤣🤣

Not only are you getting your knobhead of a girlfriend to try and do your dirty work (she's as thick as pig tit btw using American laws 🤣) but you try and use Google images as your own ankle 🤣🤣🤣

You are skint, scum and a tit bag. Not so Billy big bollocks now your bird checks your phone and is watching your every move are you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m actually disgusted to read Jess is getting involved with baby drama.
When a one hit wonder girlfriend starts getting involved in child maintenance is the the biggest pain of resident mummas - who have to fight and struggle.
No Jess & Bradley that 💯 is not how this country works a man can not be on the Birth Certificate but he is still fully financially responsible for his child! If he wants to dispute that CMS can make him go for a paternity test which is done through and authorised Doctor.
How can she be offering to take kids off people yet be actively involved in the FINACIAL ABUSE of a baby!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Wow he is absolutely tragic ain’t he this ain’t even funny any more it’s embarrassing !

Jess sorry but you’re so dim !!! csa will hunt your man down to pay for his child and he will have to fund the dna should he deny paternity ! Why would you refuse to provide for your own baby any way it’s so trampy don’t breed them if you can’t feed them Bradley !

Reactions: 16
I’m actually disgusted to read Jess is getting involved with baby drama.
When a one hit wonder girlfriend starts getting involved in child maintenance is the the biggest pain of resident mummas - who have to fight and struggle.
No Jess & Bradley that 💯 is not how this country works a man can not be on the Birth Certificate but he is still fully financially responsible for his child! If he wants to dispute that CMS can make him go for a paternity test which is done through and authorised Doctor.
How can she be offering to take kids off people yet be actively involved in the FINACIAL ABUSE of a baby!!!
Wow. Just wow! How bleeping dare she! Can't believe how bleeping hard faced (and thick) she actually is!

Reactions: 12
If I was Vicky I’d give them a call asap and get back dated soon as possible 😂😂 I’d say take him to the cleaners but he’s so far from legit and so full of tit faking a broken ankle hahahaha he’s probably signing on 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 17
I thought Brad had the best solicitor and he would definitely be seeing the baby when born 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
If I was Vicky I’d give them a call asap and get back dated soon as possible 😂😂 I’d say take him to the cleaners but he’s so far from legit and so full of tit faking a broken ankle hahahaha he’s probably signing on 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
If he’s going to try and say he’s on sick - that would give Vicky about £7 per week out his benefits, BUT she’d have to report him to DWP for fraud. And when back with CMS all the stuff he posts elaborate stuff, proof of his lifestyle can be used as a reason to reassess him and have a tribunal and get A forensic accountant to look into it his life and his income and how much he spends and where it comes from! Lucky so many screen shots on here for Vicky to use!

Reactions: 17
I thought Brad had the best solicitor and he would definitely be seeing the baby when born 🤥
Drunk rantings 😂

The fat headed prick doesn’t even have it in him or the money to sort out somewhere to live. He’s been forced to shack up with chinny Doris and her family 😂😂 Bwwwaaaaaadd is such a scabby scrub.

Wow he is absolutely tragic ain’t he this ain’t even funny any more it’s embarrassing !

Jess sorry but you’re so dim !!! csa will hunt your man down to pay for his child and he will have to fund the dna should he deny paternity ! Why would you refuse to provide for your own baby any way it’s so trampy don’t breed them if you can’t feed them Bradley !
This. It doesn't matter how much you hate the child's mother, that is your child, and you don't want to take care of him? Punish her all you want (which is also cunty since the only thing she did wrong was not be the same as the image she portrayed) , but that is your son surely you want him to be happy and healthy.

Let's not forget he also has another child, that judging by old posts he used to live with and be an involved Dad to. That poor little boy didn't know his Dad was a bleep he just knows he had a Dad and now he doesn't.

Bradley Weekes FX scammer from Tipton near Dudley is a scumbag, pass it on.

Reactions: 21
To be fair though, he'd actually have to earn some money to pay CSA, and we all know he does not.

This. It doesn't matter how much you hate the child's mother, that is your child, and you don't want to take care of him? Punish her all you want (which is also cunty since the only thing she did wrong was not be the same as the image she portrayed) , but that is your son surely you want him to be happy and healthy.

Let's not forget he also has another child, that judging by old posts he used to live with and be an involved Dad to. That poor little boy didn't know his Dad was a bleep he just knows he had a Dad and now he doesn't.

Bradley Weekes FX scammer from Tipton near Dudley is a scumbag, pass it on.
From what I can gather, I think the mother to his first son doesn’t want fathead anywhere near her son (can’t blame her, fancy having that prick as a father 🤢) and raises him without Gollums help.

Reactions: 10
Reckless and irresponsible- if he ever try’s anything with a solicitor he is honestly bleeping himself here with posts like this- he’s instagramming (or videoing at least) whilst driving a Range Rover. What court would ever give Bradley access to a child when he posts stuff like this, and thinks it makes him look good!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Reckless and irresponsible- if he ever try’s anything with a solicitor he is honestly bleeping himself here with posts like this- he’s instagramming (or videoing at least) whilst driving a Range Rover. What court would ever give Bradley access to a child when he posts stuff like this, and thinks it makes him look good!
I thought he was banned from driving?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.