Bradley Weekes #10 Brads thread was looking kinda dry So he went out with a chick who used to be a guy. 🥀

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
even in my era of raves/drugs - never ever EVER did I post it on socials 😂😂 it’s so cringe! Thinking he’s a whopper bad man for a few pills. ‘Alexa, play ‘I took a pill in Ibiza Tipton’ 🎶 💊
---
This said, I cannot WAIT for the tragic stories of him chewing his face off hanging out the back of some lads arse 🍑😂
Are they flintstones multi vitamins lol?
---
And I need to see a photo of brads new bum boy? I’ve been blocked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re honestly no telling me that’s not what you’re met with when you arrive at the fiery gates of hell. 👹
Rocking up and seeing Bwad waiting, jaffa shot in one hand, sweaty penis pump in the other. I'm gonna stop being such a witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s up with him.. not enough that he drove a woman to harm herself.

How could his fat fingers that go with his fat head, manage not to block out the person messaging 🙄 you’re so obvious Bwad
---
---
His fave looks so tired, old and saggy.. a bit like his bot bot now I’d imagine…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s up with him.. not enough that he drove a woman to harm herself.

How could his fat fingers that go with his fat head, manage not to block out the person messaging 🙄 you’re so obvious Bwad
---
---
His fave looks so tired, old and saggy.. a bit like his bot bot now I’d imagine…
He always does that! Always leaves a bit in he’s a loser

Reactions: 5