Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's in Bali with Paul Olima and on Olima's Insta story he's calling Bradley out for being a backpack wanker... And Bradley was like "I'll still pull though, eh watch me pull" 🤢.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He's in Bali with Paul Olima and on Olima's Insta story he's calling Bradley out for being a backpack wanker... And Bradley was like "I'll still pull though, eh watch me pull" 🤢.
He can control his image on his own page, but obviously needs to be careful who he tags as he can't control what they post and the image they portray of him. Idiot, showing his true colours. The Internet is forever Bradders, just remember that too.

Reactions: 8
Ickkk what is up with his big toe, and he's got the gall to make fun of other people's looks while flashing his cadaver toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love listening to the podcast "Maintenance Phase", I'm quite a few months behind but I was scrolling through the episodes to see what kind of episodes were coming up for me to listen to. This one came up and it really made me crack up 😂

Screenshot 2023-05-14 at 14-30-01 Maintenance Phase.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He was with another girl Ellie in Paris a few months ago that clearly didn’t last long! I thought he was mid 30’s he looks really old for someone who is into health and fitness!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He was with another girl Ellie in Paris a few months ago that clearly didn’t last long! I thought he was mid 30’s he looks really old for someone who is into health and fitness!
100%. He’s not eve 30 yet! He’s reallllly not ageing well. Hardly a good promo for health and fitness. I doubt he ever wears sunscreen judging by the lobster tan he’s always sporting when he goes somewhere sunny.

Reactions: 9
He looks in his 40's. All the girls he is "dating" looks like his daughters now...this is a good lesson for men. Being an arrogant small d energy douche, ages you with the speed of light ! By next year he will look like that
Screenshot_20230516_075909_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's so sun damaged! His skin is going to age really badly. I think he already has big patches of hyperpigmentation on his face and chest - you can see it in his forehead. He only cares about health when it comes to glamour muscles, not the body as a whole.

He's so sun damaged! His skin is going to age really badly. I think he already has big patches of hyperpigmentation on his face and chest - you can see it in his forehead. He only cares about health when it comes to glamour muscles, not the body as a whole.
That’s literally all he cares about. A PT in my eyes should be all over health and well-being generally, not just showing you how to get a six pack and muscles and a peachy bum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Due to severe illness my face doesn't look great, it looks worn out (i mean, it is because i am). But looking at Bradley's face I don't look so bad lol, and I'm a few years ahead of him. It's scary how deep his lines already are in his forehead. If you are under a lot of stress or whatever, I mean yeah you can't help it but his job is literally to look after himself (and his clients), what is his excuse? His forehead looks like a burned baguette 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That’s literally all he cares about. A PT in my eyes should be all over health and well-being generally, not just showing you how to get a six pack and muscles and a peachy bum.
He only cares about physical appearance, the amount of time he spends topless on his stories is crazy. I would never train with him in the gym because he would be too busy checking himself out in the mirror the whole time. I mean I would never train with him fullstop.

Reactions: 5
He thinks that a six pack = health. It's scary that people actually go to him for advice.

Especially when his nutrition advice is so, so dangerous. He promotes EDs - and has one himself - but is too dumb to realise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
EDs on men hit different. They think they’re healthy and take pride in how they look. They love to get on social media to lecture people on ways to copy them. Their mentalities are toxic and they want you to join them.

Reactions: 10
EDs on men hit different. They think they’re healthy and take pride in how they look. They love to get on social media to lecture people on ways to copy them. Their mentalities are toxic and they want you to join them.
This is him 110% he is always going on about having 8% body fat too. This guy gives me the creeps in so many ways. I can imagine him in a relationship being very controlling and intolerant. Maybe that is why girls run the other way after spending an extended period of time with him. His 'girlfriends' all seem to disappear after a holiday together, I know someone mentioned this before.

I really just want to punch the guy in the face and say, there is more to life than you cosy little West London bubble, 'travelling' to all the 'cool' places but never really experiencing anything, except getting lost on a trek in Mauritius, and even then he was still topless. This guy is a failed football player who wants to live the footballer lifestyle because material possessions and money = success for him. He is just so cliche

Ok rant over, could go on all night but need to get some sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.