Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EDs on men hit different. They think they’re healthy and take pride in how they look. They love to get on social media to lecture people on ways to copy them. Their mentalities are toxic and they want you to join them.
I can see that from him and the fact that he's such a peacock, this idiot can't help himself.

Reactions: 10
Travelling to the cool places without really experiencing anything - that’s exactly right! He goes to all these really predictable places influencers go to, staying in luxury villas, pool parties with his influenzer mates. Go out and experience the local culture, the food etc instead of some Soho House generic, bland style place.

His trip to Bali is literally going to all the hotspots for white privileged people. Doesn’t make me want to go there one bit if that’s what it’s like.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s Bradley Simmonds, the man can barely spell his own name. He was hardly ever going to muse over ancient temples was he?

he’s gone to do shallow things and be with other shallow people. Bland and boring but totally expected
---
He's in Bali with Paul Olima and on Olima's Insta story he's calling Bradley out for being a backpack wanker... And Bradley was like "I'll still pull though, eh watch me pull" 🤢.
hes almost 30 and bragging about being able to “pull” how embarrassing for him

• Haha
  • Wow
Travelling to the cool places without really experiencing anything - that’s exactly right! He goes to all these really predictable places influencers go to, staying in luxury villas, pool parties with his influenzer mates. Go out and experience the local culture, the food etc instead of some Soho House generic, bland style place.

His trip to Bali is literally going to all the hotspots for white privileged people. Doesn’t make me want to go there one bit if that’s what it’s like.
I really hate how travel has turned into a competitive sport. Maybe a sizable portion of travelers are having a great time and broadening their horizons, I’m not there by their side looking over their itineraries so I couldn’t possibly know although I doubt it, but they’re going to amazing spots, marveling at nature, then going home and railing against global warming or pedaling merch that uses fossil fuels. It’s not cute.

Reactions: 6
It’s always look how many girls I’m with in bikinis when he’s away on his Instagram stories! Kind of embarrassing for a man who’s nearly 30 and wants to say he’s a reputable business man that’s what most 21 year olds do! I can’t imagine he stays very loyal! The last girl Ellie who he was briefly with looked so pretty and normal if that makes sense shame it didn’t last long!

Reactions: 10
35A252F6-9ECE-424C-BF61-ACEDF2A75100.png

So basically ignoring this person and their choice to not eat fish and saying they should be eating fish and that vegans and females should eat it. Offering no alternatives, no advice or expertise that respect their choice or beliefs. Good one Forky!

Either he’s just being incredibly ignorant or his tiny brain didn’t read the question properly.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2179429

So basically ignoring this person and their choice to not eat fish and saying they should be eating fish and that vegans and females should eat it. Offering no alternatives, no advice or expertise that respect their choice or beliefs. Good one Forky!

Either he’s just being incredibly ignorant or his tiny brain didn’t read the question properly.
I think it is both, Bradders doesn’t have the brain capacity to think outside his tiny little square which makes him ignorant in so many ways

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The only reason he eats so much fish is because it's a low calorie protein, that's all there is to it. And eating this much fish is not healthy [mercury - goes for all fish]. He's absolutely useless. He could tell that person to try tofu for example? This is also a great low calorie option (complete protein) and a great source of omega fatty acids. If you are even a little bit interested in nutrition this is all basic information yet he doesn't even know. But god imagine recommending a plant based option.

Reactions: 12
I had to come to this thread when I saw his latest stories.

1684435105436.jpeg

1684435130933.jpeg

I googled what size is 5ft11 in cm as I don’t use this unit of measurement.

1684435215084.jpeg

There’s no way he’s 1,80m. Totally impossible. Seems like someone is really insecure about his height, uh?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I'm 5'11 and a half and there's no way this shrimp is my height. Dude fibs about anything he can get away with.

Also why isn't he using meters but inches lol. (Im in the US).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm 5'11 and a half and there's no way this shrimp is my height. Dude fibs about anything he can get away with.

Also why isn't he using meters but inches lol. (Im in the US).
Feet and inches is a British thing!

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2179429

All that fish loaded with mercury and micro plastic is doing nothing for his brain power. He's a lousy writer and dumb as duck, as narrow minded as they come. He should not be giving out random unqualified advice.

I believe the 5'7 - 5'8. 's probably accurate since he played football, they always measure players physical stats and post them on their rosters, even 3rd division teams. My guess is that data has been pulled from an old footie player profile.

In absolutely NO universe is he 5'11😂 people who are tall generally look tall...you can tell by the proprtions of his limbs and torso that he's short. I bet that's where some of his animosity towards women comes from, it's a popular trope that women typically prefer tall guys.

Reactions: 13
Haha yeah, he dose look more compact.

He's totally got this steaming Alpha Male crap pile like a monkey on his back to prove how tough he is, making himself taller online is just another way to elevate that. Such a dummy.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.