Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wears the same outfit every Halloween and makes sure he surrounds himself with plenty of scantily clad females…no doubt heading to soho house, where are the prize wankers go

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He looks like a middle age crisis guy. In his twenties my ass...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks like a middle age crisis guy. In his twenties my ass...
Because to him that is scary, being middle aged and overweight because you don’t have 18 free hours in the day to work out and show the world how successful you are from all your grafting

Reactions: 6
I want to ask him how to deal with a family member who is overweight and not willing to put in the effort to lose weight or help themselves 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow Bradley will be our saviour during these difficult economic times. I for one will go without food and heating to make sure I can still exercise using his app.
Through this inflation. He doesn’t have a clue does he. Dumb duck.

As if he even knows what the word inflation means without a google search lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's so clear he has never had to struggle financially, his answer is incredibly tone deaf and misinformed. In my country lately a lot of people have to go to work and school (even young kids) without food. Recently read an article about a single mom, she hadn't been eating for 2 days because she still wanted to feed her kids at least 1 (!ONE!) meal a day. I'm sure it's their own fault if only they got it done they wouldn't it in this situation right Bradley? Just combat the stress and all is well.
As if you need to burn more calories when there is no food! Last thing you want is moving

forky seems really cut up since niomi smart broke her news about moving in with her beau leech. it could be the rose tinted glasses I’ve been wearing for forkster since he posted his tips for losing cellulite, but my gut is screaming he deserves better than niomi even if he refers to women (see the proper spelling??) as females, follows trump (FFS man 🤮) , and thinks thirty is over the hill… okay, never mind. he’s not making it easy to say nice things lol. but he does genuinely mean well some of the time and you can see it in progress updates his real clients post. forky is dedicated to helping his target audience build their self esteem (which he’s successful at) and he deserves a person who is good in the same way.

UPDATE: Aaand I’ve just seen his post on boosters 🤦🏻‍♀️ Man does not make saying nice things about him easy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
i like this report button for false information -> health.
Again Forky, you are not a GP, you are a moron

Reactions: 9
i like this report button for false information -> health.
Again Forky, you are not a GP, you are a moron
I actually went back and reported it, and also used the "health" tab.

Reactions: 4
Forky the anti masker and anti vaxxer trumpist what a surprise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.