Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about him is so pretentious and arrogant. Love the post that says he made Wilderness look like a festival to avoid!

Also I feel sorry for poor Roots not having any outdoor space in his stereotypical Chelsea riverside apartment. I appreciate he takes him out a lot but not fair for a dog to have no garden I think.

Reactions: 7
Oh his story of his doing the podcast being so excited to go to celebrities and billionaire's houses, does he realise he is just the hired help, they pay him to come to the privacy of his home so they can workout away from prying eyes. You are not their friend Brad, you are the guy they pay to train them, and anything else is just publicity for them, which you may benefit from.
Ha that's rich considering that Bradley posted a few months ago about knowing millionaires who aren't "happy" lmao... he's so dumb it hurts.

Reactions: 8
Also I feel sorry for poor Roots not having any outdoor space in his stereotypical Chelsea riverside apartment. I appreciate he takes him out a lot but not fair for a dog to have no garden I think.

What's even worse is that he moved Roots from a house with a garden to that apartment!

Reactions: 5
The cringe of him posting that taxi eye bleeping to "sex machine" to the grid, not even a story a few weeks ago 😬

Aristotle and Socrates have nothing on this guy and his preachings from a balcony.
Screenshot_20220817-080817_Instagram.jpg

I've no idea what he said waffling on about soda for far too long, I'm sure it was not nearly as clever as he thunk it waz.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is stupidity. Sitting down with a busy job can make you eat more as it's stressful and it's something to do. People know they don't need extra calories for a sedentary job!

Telling someone to eat berries, protein or have better willpower 🤪, gee fanks bradders that's solved overeating

Screenshot_20220818-144010_Instagram.jpg

He's talking about how trainers need to know about nutrition, next story he doesn't understand the difference between vegetarianism and veganism. How can he be so stupid on the things that should fit into his area of expertise 🤦‍♀️

Is it a spiritual belief that people need to consume animal products? Well done at putting off potential clients, or does he not want to take the money from people that don't eat animal products?

Screenshot_20220818-185716_Instagram.jpg

I'm probably being picky, but he's so bleeping stupid.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
This is stupidity. Sitting down with a busy job can make you eat more as it's stressful and it's something to do. People know they don't need extra calories for a sedentary job!

Telling someone to eat berries, protein or have better willpower 🤪, gee fanks bradders that's solved overeating

View attachment 1508768
Oh wow, this guy is a moron. Not all of the energy we use is from exercise. If I'm sitting down at my desk all day at work, I'm starving because I'm using my BRAIN. Something he clearly doesn't have.

The brain uses more energy when we're concentrating, so we actually SHOULD be having snacks during the day to help us think clearly. I cannot believe he's giving out this crappy advice.

Yes, he’s not even 30 yet is he?!
The moron is 27 and always says that "women over 30 or certain age" are old

I'm near 40 and I look way younger then him. What an idiot

Oh wow, this guy is a moron. Not all of the energy we use is from exercise. If I'm sitting down at my desk all day at work, I'm starving because I'm using my BRAIN. Something he clearly doesn't have.

The brain uses more energy when we're concentrating, so we actually SHOULD be having snacks during the day to help us think clearly. I cannot believe he's giving out this crappy advice.
For sure his BRAIN is barely used. He does copy and paste from Google to actually explain something....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.