Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skin cancer? Get it done Bradley
His motto is literally 'I'd rather live a short and fun life than a long and boring one', yes Bradley, get those sun rays in, who needs good skin care if you copy and paste dietary health from the internet

Reactions: 3
1658861643345.png

This "male" is a joke. I was shaking my head while reading his answer.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why not just say ‘women’?!. ‘I wouldn’t encourage any females…’ 🤢

And all the random capital letters throughout that post are irritating.

I swear he doesn’t know a thing about what a woman’s body goes through during pregnancy and after the birth.

Reactions: 6
I do wonder how she feels about some of the comments he makes….she was not in great shape, even him offering his services for free didn’t make a difference and she loves to go on about people pressurising women to get back in shape….when one of the worst offenders is her own brother. And he’s made similar comments before that I think she must read and wonder if they’re aimed at her

• Sad
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1448569

This "male" is a joke. I was shaking my head while reading his answer.
He's such a piece of tit on a stick. Reading this just pissses me off. Bradley, when you are able to give birth come back and talk to me about how to live my life, thank you. This idiot thinks that everyone's goal is to be in "best shape ever" like get the f outta here.

Why not just say ‘women’?!. ‘I wouldn’t encourage any females…’ 🤢

And all the random capital letters throughout that post are irritating.

I swear he doesn’t know a thing about what a woman’s body goes through during pregnancy and after the birth.
He's always using the term "females" because to him we aren't his equals. To him women are just something to stick his fork into. I had no idea I could dislike him even more, but here we are..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh look a white man thinking he can have a say about pregnancy/pregnant women.

Reactions: 10
He’s such a twit. I as a man, would never use the phrase “females”. It’s so condescending, like he thinks they are beneath him.

What a wanky reply after being called out. He’s so blinkered, thinking everyone’s goal is to be a fitness fanatic. No wonder he’s still single, his attitude towards women stinks.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
637DE580-86A8-4106-A7AB-6F67F0CCE9AA.jpeg

So because you don’t count your calories that means you aren’t bothered about your appearance or health? duck off, Forky 🖕🏼

He really is in his own little bubble isn’t he? So self absorbed and arrogant and patronising. “You do you” 🙄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So aggressive and defensive?

Counting calories.. at the moment it's helping me (lack of appetite due to various reasons) not lose weight but in the past it has really not served me and there have been many times I wished I never started. I got obsessed. It was not good for me for a very long time. He should be careful, a lot of people are more prone to getting an ED than most people think.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 1454339

So because you don’t count your calories that means you aren’t bothered about your appearance or health? duck off, Forky 🖕🏼

He really is in his own little bubble isn’t he? So self absorbed and arrogant and patronising. “You do you” 🙄
His main goal is to make people feel insecure about their looks and "health" and then he can sell you a service to fix all the wrong things with you.

Reactions: 7
His main goal is to make people feel insecure about their looks and "health" and then he can sell you a service to fix all the wrong things with you.
Even if you paid me I wouldn’t train with him. He’s definitely the type of PT who in the gym would be glued to his phone on Insta/texting while training you.

He’s doing a lot more Q&As lately but all it’s doing in my view is highlighting his arrogance and what a nob he is. Telling people they’d better prepare to invest in equipment for online workouts, regardless of whether they have the space or money to do so; looking down on anyone who doesn’t count calories; views on pregnant women working out; builders in the Cotswolds; looking after dogs during a heatwave. I could go on!

Again it’s like a sly dig at his sister. They were meant to do a 6 week transformation and she obviously just couldn’t be arsed (which is her all over but she’s got her own thread 😂) and it disappeared without trace. Doesn’t say much about his methods if his own sister, who has him on tap for advice, has her mum available for childcare and let’s face it doesn’t really work can’t even stick to it
Also notice he doesn’t seem to train the Terry’s anymore

Also for some people constantly counting and burning calories isn’t good for your health…although most of the women he ends up with seem to border one having an ED so he probably can’t recognise the difference…not someone I’d be handing £200 a month to, to tell me how to eat/exercise. Not sure he actually has any qualifications in any of it, apart from an online course(that he keeps plugging)

The fact he's tying together 'appearance and health' shows how little he knows tbh, it's misguided and frankly ableist to assume someone's appearance says anything much about their health and their lifestyle.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.