Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again it’s like a sly dig at his sister. They were meant to do a 6 week transformation and she obviously just couldn’t be arsed (which is her all over but she’s got her own thread 😂) and it disappeared without trace. Doesn’t say much about his methods if his own sister, who has him on tap for advice, has her mum available for childcare and let’s face it doesn’t really work can’t even stick to it
Also notice he doesn’t seem to train the Terry’s anymore

Also for some people constantly counting and burning calories isn’t good for your health…although most of the women he ends up with seem to border one having an ED so he probably can’t recognise the difference…not someone I’d be handing £200 a month to, to tell me how to eat/exercise. Not sure he actually has any qualifications in any of it, apart from an online course(that he keeps plugging)
£200, for someone to google things for you!? Also forky giving 110% to his work outs gives me the boke. He looks like a sweaty and stiff piece of cardboard throwing his self around.

Reactions: 4
Can someone direct me to his sister's thread ? 🙏

The man is so clumsy with his words, I think he might be offensive purposefully. If people reply to his story bashing him, that's still engagement with his posts.

Reactions: 2
Can someone direct me to his sister's thread ? 🙏

The man is so clumsy with his words, I think he might be offensive purposefully. If people reply to his story bashing him, that's still engagement with his posts.

Although it has been pretty quiet recently

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The fact he's tying together 'appearance and health' shows how little he knows tbh, it's misguided and frankly ableist to assume someone's appearance says anything much about their health and their lifestyle.
I have always liked you incredibly much here on Tattle but I really love you for this comment (especially re: ableist). I wish more people would share your views. Especially people in the health, wellness, fitness and lifestyle category (whether that is online or "real life" professionals like instructors or sometimes even doctors etc.). Thank you for saying this.

As I said, what Bradley is doing is dangerous. I don't really know his sister or anything about her, but I feel for her. He should leave her alone. And I hate "transformation" programs. There is something so ..... painful to me about the word "transformation". As if someone was not good enough before. It just screams I am better than you, I am superior to you and I know better than you, therefore I will morph you into something that I think is good enough. It's so disgusting to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's such a twit. Barely has two braincells to rub together so I'm not surprised he legitimately doesn't know anything about health or nutrition and would promote the sexist bs of "bouncing back" after childbirth...he just wants women to look (like his idea of) fuckable all the time which speaks volumes about his attitude towards women, sorry, "females"

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bradley has a sister with 5 threads on tattle - you learn something new everyday!

I think part of his attitude problem is he knows the workout plans and all that are BS and there's loads of free stuff that rivals it so he gets defensive. A personal trainer is good for the gym to push you and make sure your form is ok, but virtually a waste of money. There's nothing revolutionary about working out and eating well, many in the fitness industry have the benefit of being athletic their whole life and good genetics.

Someone said it earlier about him but most of his fitness training seems to be making already skinny girls do Burpees.

Reactions: 11
I can’t cope with his insta at the moment….he made wilderness look like the festival I’d never want to go to, his mates look like absolute wankers, especially the ‘hilarious’ one that’s obviously off his face and his relationship advice gives me the 🤢 and don’t start me of the random capital letters in the middle of paragraphs…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with his insta at the moment….he made wilderness look like the festival I’d never want to go to, his mates look like absolute wankers, especially the ‘hilarious’ one that’s obviously off his face and his relationship advice gives me the 🤢 and don’t start me of the random capital letters in the middle of paragraphs…
100%, his relationship advice and mental health advice are just horrendous. If you are depressed, change your surroundings and go for a run then all your problems will be solved.

Attachments

• Sick
“I always mix with like minded people”

That’s embarrassing idk why he’d just out and post that

Every single time he posts "subscribe to my app", "my app will help you" there is a voice in my head screaming SCAAAAAAAAAAAM

Reactions: 7
100%, his relationship advice and mental health advice are just horrendous. If you are depressed, change your surroundings and go for a run then all your problems will be solved.
Is that why Niomi is addicted to running? Trying to get away from her own head.

His advice always has this pretentiousness to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Funny he doesn’t like private school rich kids on social media but was happy to date one (Niomi)

Reactions: 4

Yel

I only check his insta when this thread gets bumped. It's so ridiculous it's kinda amusing. Tips for the gym? Make a plan! How to get motivated in the morning? Have a cold shower.😆

Yes I'm sure so many were surprised to see him going to a festival, half the world is still reeling from this. 🙄

Screenshot_20220809-120211_Instagram.jpg

He only goes on every other day about how he drinks and still works out 😴

Same guy who joins exclusive clubs to segregate himself from the peasants.

Oh his story of his doing the podcast being so excited to go to celebrities and billionaire's houses, does he realise he is just the hired help, they pay him to come to the privacy of his home so they can workout away from prying eyes. You are not their friend Brad, you are the guy they pay to train them, and anything else is just publicity for them, which you may benefit from.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.