Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I didn’t know les mills was only £8 a month. That’s really cheap for all the videos you can have, I had a trial so I know there’s loads on there. And it’s all professional.
I think brad really does think he is a celeb or something. Mate you aren’t joe wicks!!
Yeah I got a reduced rate by signing up through my council gym before I cancelled my gym membership during lockdown. It's really good and I had a 60 day free trial too which was great. Would defo recommend it!

Has anyone seen his website? So basic, not sure what took so long. Perhaps the backend and functionality the live workouts.The about section is terrible. Not a very professional or appealing website IMHO. Oh and he has a massive Get It Done sign on his 'livenroom' wall now too I see.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The backdrop, crap lightning, no mic, the weird angle (straighten it up), Invisalign lisp. So not profesh. Invest in a bit if equipment.
25 quid is not worth the poor Production set up.
That website is so dated in look and feel.

Think the friendship with some of the D list celebs has gone to his head with this venture (vanity project).

Reactions: 2
My fave thing about this isn’t even the “Get it done” stuck on Brad’s living room wall, it’s the copy of Men’s Health with him on the cover propped up on the radiator 😂😂😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰ I’m dead
The guy is so vain it is unbelievable

Reactions: 4
I think it’s just such poor taste. I don’t take issue with doing something for MH charity and then highlighting what happened to Caroline but to try to make out he was such a good friend to her when he wasn’t there when she was in need all to boost his profile is really bad. Caroline should just be allowed to rest in peace without people name dropping her like this.
What's interesting is both Lou Teasdale and Mollie Gros who stuck with her until she tragically passed are supposed to be doing the charity thing as is her twin sister....

Brad is now flogging Amazon telling people to support small businesses on there. Does he not realise that Amazon is killing small businesses........

And surprise surprise Bradley has tested positive. Telling people to keep up with their nutrition and fitness to keep the virus a bay. No mention of perhaps following the guidance to keep the virus at bay....

Reactions: 5
So should we let the kiddies starve Bradders?

What an idiot.
Idiot. When someone is that hungry, it hardly matters where the food is from. To be fair McDonalds have attempted a healthier section which is better than nothing at all.

Idiot. When someone is that hungry, it hardly matters where the food is from. To be fair McDonalds have attempted a healthier section which is better than nothing at all.
Exactly. Unfortunately when you’re starving, the priority is staying alive not worrying about getting your five a day.

I can’t stand Bradley. He thinks training is a personality trait. Absolute drip.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. Unfortunately when you’re starving, the priority is staying alive not worrying about getting your five a day.

I can’t stand Bradley. He thinks training is a personality trait. Absolute drip.
He thinks his physique is a personality trait. It doesn’t cover the fact that like his sister, he’s intellectually challenged and has a big ego.

So should we let the kiddies starve Bradders?

What an idiot.
Don't see him providing any alternatives like donating to local food banks or contacting schools to see how he can help. The guy is not the sharpest tool, anyone can be a pt with a 6 pack

Reactions: 3
NEWSFLASH Brads is no longer experiencing symptoms of Covid. The Invisalign lisp is just the worst thing to have to listen too with him.

• Haha
NEWSFLASH Brads is no longer experiencing symptoms of Covid. The Invisalign lisp is just the worst thing to have to listen too with him.
Isn’t it funny how him and Connie both have that gifted yet Connie was insistent she’d have to pay for further treatment.....

Also how he can he say he’s COVID free when he had a test last week? He’s not even out of the mandatory isolation period!! He reckons he had symptoms 2 weeks ago....clearly he can’t count either!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.