Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s just such poor taste. I don’t take issue with doing something for MH charity and then highlighting what happened to Caroline but to try to make out he was such a good friend to her when he wasn’t there when she was in need all to boost his profile is really bad. Caroline should just be allowed to rest in peace without people name dropping her like this.
agree. And now his sister Connie is posting saying how she's sure 'Caroline will be looking down and smiling' at what he is doing :sick: What? She wasn't even mates with Caroline Flack. She admitted she didn't really know her and met her once at a party at Bradley's house.

Reactions: 5
agree. And now his sister Connie is posting saying how she's sure 'Caroline will be looking down and smiling' at what he is doing :sick: What? She wasn't even mates with Caroline Flack. She admitted she didn't really know her and met her once at a party at Bradley's house.
Another bandwagon hop for Connie....

Reactions: 3
Omg they are the worst. They were so distasteful hours after her passing was announced.

I can’t believe he is hawking around television re this.

He’s got wow hydrate to sponsor it to. Goodness. It really is a PR thing.

Who has got time for a website?! It’s all about apps these days! And surely most people want something that links to their fitness watch etc? He’s so behind the times

Reactions: 2
That development agency must be laughing. Hun there’s platforms to host your fitness vids. YouTube? Instagram?

So true. They must be like yeah brad great idea let’s build you a website. It will take 11 years and you hand over 000s. He’s not the brightest bulb so hasn’t realised he’s getting done!

Reactions: 4
Seriously how silly is he? Not that anyone will pay the astronomical fees but it’s all about the apps these days...how does he not know this??

He's missed the boat by so much that it's now barely a speck on the horizon. I don't see why he's bothering to do it in that way. Why doesn't he use an app that already exists (like My PT Hub) get that personalised for him like other PTs do then load his workouts onto there. No need to reinvent the wheel. Then he can just sell access to that and load sessions on for people when they sign up. EASY.

Reactions: 1
So his new website subscription is £25 a month for his workouts which are only saved for 7 days. What’s the logic in that

I cannot see him making much money from this, when even Joe Wicks (love him or hate him) gives out free content on you tube. So many better PTs out there, offering a better product and cheaper. Madness if people pay for this
And I doubt Connie will be paying, so hope she declares it as an #ad...

£25 a month is equivalent to a gym membership? I pay £20 for mine, and have the choice of machines and classes. Can’t see why I would pay more to workout in my own house and also need to buy the equipment to take part.

other pt’s apps look loads better. Like Krissy Cela who has gym and home workouts on hers. If I was going to pay for one I’d be looking at that

Reactions: 1
So his new website subscription is £25 a month for his workouts which are only saved for 7 days. What’s the logic in that
Yeah this is terrible value. I get Les Mills On Demand for £8 a month and get hundreds of videos with loads of different styles of training that are there forever. I think he's trying to use the celebrity angle as the yearly package includes a personal message from himself. How desperate. I know everyone has to start somewhere but the online fitness market is so saturated and there's so much free content out there already that if you're selling training it's really got to be something special IMO.

Yeah this is terrible value. I get Les Mills On Demand for £8 a month and get hundreds of videos with loads of different styles of training that are there forever. I think he's trying to use the celebrity angle as the yearly package includes a personal message from himself. How desperate. I know everyone has to start somewhere but the online fitness market is so saturated and there's so much free content out there already that if you're selling training it's really got to be something special IMO.
A personal message from Brad, people would pay money for that 🤢

• Haha
Wow I didn’t know les mills was only £8 a month. That’s really cheap for all the videos you can have, I had a trial so I know there’s loads on there. And it’s all professional.
I think brad really does think he is a celeb or something. Mate you aren’t joe wicks!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.