Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He blatantly knows this person but is trying to belittle them by making out they’re a nobody. No one wonder he got a shove!
Totally agree. He is always trying to make out he is a great guy, when I think he is as greasy as they come.

Reactions: 4
Why does he have to do so many posts with his top off. We get it Brad, you are a PT and fitness model, of course you are going to be ripped. Oh that is right, he is aspirational and motivational 🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Looks like our Brad’s celeb clients have dried up...he’s offering PT to anyone in West London on his stories. No doubt his prices are astronomical given the app debacle!

Just came to say the same thing re the osteo. What are the chances that he paid for the session? Connie didn’t so can’t imagine he did either

His content is so quiet at the moment. The story about the fight in the park he took down after about 30 mins of putting it up.
all very odd
Also yes the new girlfriends family are minted. Massive family estate

Reactions: 6
I agree, usually his content is quite consistent but last few weeks it’s been odd. That fight post was really bizarre. Wonder what is going on. Interesting to get confirmation the gf is minted. always Wondered how much money she was making out styling for a living

Reactions: 2
I agree, usually his content is quite consistent but last few weeks it’s been odd. That fight post was really bizarre. Wonder what is going on. Interesting to get confirmation the gf is minted. always Wondered how much money she was making out styling for a living
I reckon the other guy might have complained about him to the police which is why he’s quiet. Brad did seem to be bullshitting about that one, making out he was started on and he’s not a fighter but yet giving it big uns...

And now Brad has reached his goal to be a Man of Influence 🤮🤮🤮
Cringe! Thing is he’s on the cover (well done) but i cant actually see his name mentioned on the cover.... so he’s just the model really, not like he’s a celeb.

• Haha
“Styled by GG” (his gf)... he’s only wearing shorts. How much styling was needed?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Brad is on bbc news taking about Caroline Flack....he’s doing something for charity in her name,

Brad is on bbc news taking about Caroline Flack....he’s doing something for charity in her name,
Came here for that too. He has no shame does he? Making out he was close to Caroline, doing this as a tribute...if he was so close to her, where was he when she was in the tit? Nowhere to be seen like the rest of them! Lou Teasdale was one of a handful of friends who didn’t leave her. Absolutely disgraceful trotting out, making out he’s doing something for her in the name of charity when really this is about raising his profile! Most people have never heard of him or his sister!!

Came here for that too. He has no shame does he? Making out he was close to Caroline, doing this as a tribute...if he was so close to her, where was he when she was in the tit? Nowhere to be seen like the rest of them! Lou Teasdale was one of a handful of friends who didn’t leave her. Absolutely disgraceful trotting out, making out he’s doing something for her in the name of charity when really this is about raising his profile! Most people have never heard of him or his sister!!
agree, I felt like Caroline was barely mentioned. It was all about Brad and CFs friends. why raise money right now after this time? he almost forgot the name of the Samaritans as well....and he didn’t answer Charlie and Naga’s questions really

agree, I felt like Caroline was barely mentioned. It was all about Brad and CFs friends. why raise money right now after this time? he almost forgot the name of the Samaritans as well....and he didn’t answer Charlie and Naga’s questions really
Of course he didn't answer their questions well, he is a beef head. Just another shameless act of self promotion. 🤮🤮 Poor Caroline being used like this, take a good hard look at yourself Brad.

Of course he didn't answer their questions well, he is a beef head. Just another shameless act of self promotion. 🤮🤮 Poor Caroline being used like this, take a good hard look at yourself Brad.
I think it’s just such poor taste. I don’t take issue with doing something for MH charity and then highlighting what happened to Caroline but to try to make out he was such a good friend to her when he wasn’t there when she was in need all to boost his profile is really bad. Caroline should just be allowed to rest in peace without people name dropping her like this.

Poor taste is the right sentiment. Like you say nothing wrong with wanting to raise money for charity and mental health and talk about his friend Caroline or his own mental health. But it just all seemed a bit grabby about raising his profile.

Also I can’t see any reference to this even on his insta at all?
I wonder how ripped pictures of brad plastered everywhere affects men’s mental health? Maybe he should consider his own role in the whole Instagram culture that makes people hate their looks and body and life?

Reactions: 4
Poor taste is the right sentiment. Like you say nothing wrong with wanting to raise money for charity and mental health and talk about his friend Caroline or his own mental health. But it just all seemed a bit grabby about raising his profile.

Also I can’t see any reference to this even on his insta at all?
I wonder how ripped pictures of brad plastered everywhere affects men’s mental health? Maybe he should consider his own role in the whole Instagram culture that makes people hate their looks and body and life?
Absolutely spot on. Brads IG is full of pictures with him with his top off effectively bragging about his physique....men worry about their appearance just as much as women do and it’s probably harder for them because it’s less of an open subject compared to women. Brad needs to rethink his priorities and focus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.