Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone so I thought I’d come on here and share one of the message I got to my inbox because I made a comment on a woman who works for bperfect profile, and this is the message I received, Brendan is allowing staff who works with him to talk to other people this way!!! I sent bperfect a message but still no reply
Unfortunately it’ll be swept under the carpet
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Hi everyone so I thought I’d come on here and share one of the message I got to my inbox because I made a comment on a woman who works for bperfect profile, and this is the message I received, Brendan is allowing staff who works with him to talk to other people this way!!! I sent bperfect a message but still no reply
Holy tit 🤭 who are Aamir and Clarissa tho or what’s their relationship about?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Holy tit 🤭 who are Aamir and Clarissa tho or what’s their relationship about?
He’s a cheat who done the dirt on his wife talitha fit, they have a thread on here, and I comment on him leaving his wife and this is the message I got lol
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Holy tit 🤭 who are Aamir and Clarissa tho or what’s their relationship about?
Clarissa is Bperfects sales manager, aamir is a PT who trained Brendan. He was married to another PT talitha, then all of a sudden they ended and Aamir didn’t waste any time in plastering his new relationship with Clarissa all over socials. He’s a nasty piece of work.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder is there really demand for all these palette collabs he does.
I'm not sure which context this is, demand for people to do collabs or customers wanting collabs? I'll answer both.
Brendan get so many requests from people to do collabs with. It's easy money for them if they can afford there own share. But there is different deals he does with different people. Stacie Marie has the best deal with bperfect. Making a pallette is not expensive, it's basically picking the colours you want from a colour chart, you might get some samples depending on your budget. The expense is really the bulk buying of the pallettes to have in stock. With most of the Jac Jossa collab, you will see that bperfect brought out the same products in there own name. So this was shady of a company taking the spot light away from Jac and people have the option to buy the same products with Jacs name on it or bperfects.
When it comes to customers demand for collabs, it is fading fast because every pallette that is released is all similar. Look at the 3 of stacie Marie pallettes, they are all basically the same, if you have 1, you don't need all 3. If you compare this to the viviennes pallette, again its the same really as stacies colours. Nothing new and people are getting bored. Viviennes pallette is still successful but she has a huge following.
The latest collab with Cohl and zack, who actually wears orange blush? And how many shades of contour do you need? Just 1. Why buy a pallette with several shades that you won't use? Unfortunately this isn't doing well. It's not doing bad but probably the least successful launch.
Stacie is finally releasing something different. You would be glad to hear. And you will see very soon and launched at the end of the month.
Also an incredible range of foundation is being finalised and released soon. Aiming this year but not confirmed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
I'm not sure which context this is, demand for people to do collabs or customers wanting collabs? I'll answer both.
Brendan get so many requests from people to do collabs with. It's easy money for them if they can afford there own share. But there is different deals he does with different people. Stacie Marie has the best deal with bperfect. Making a pallette is not expensive, it's basically picking the colours you want from a colour chart, you might get some samples depending on your budget. The expense is really the bulk buying of the pallettes to have in stock. With most of the Jac Jossa collab, you will see that bperfect brought out the same products in there own name. So this was shady of a company taking the spot light away from Jac and people have the option to buy the same products with Jacs name on it or bperfects.
When it comes to customers demand for collabs, it is fading fast because every pallette that is released is all similar. Look at the 3 of stacie Marie pallettes, they are all basically the same, if you have 1, you don't need all 3. If you compare this to the viviennes pallette, again its the same really as stacies colours. Nothing new and people are getting bored. Viviennes pallette is still successful but she has a huge following.
The latest collab with Cohl and zack, who actually wears orange blush? And how many shades of contour do you need? Just 1. Why buy a pallette with several shades that you won't use? Unfortunately this isn't doing well. It's not doing bad but probably the least successful launch.
Stacie is finally releasing something different. You would be glad to hear. And you will see very soon and launched at the end of the month.
Also an incredible range of foundation is being finalised and released soon. Aiming this year but not confirmed.
Yea i meant customer demand. You have some insider info it seems lol
 
Think our Brendan's been reading here 🤣🤣

I see all the wee retail workers didn't get an invite, must just be for office staff lol
I did say that the new carnival pallette was different.
But for brendan to say that there is no repeated shades? Let's have a look shall we?

I only did a few to prove my point. This is comparing the 4 carnival palettes aswell as the viviennes and sensorim.

Where's the originality? They are picking from the same colour charts. Ofcourse there's going to be similar.

Follow the numbers.........

20210826_201713.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 16