Yeah not seeing those numbers but to be honest I don’t understand accountsYou can look at their filed accounts for the profit
Yeah not seeing those numbers but to be honest I don’t understand accountsYou can look at their filed accounts for the profit
Unfortunately it’ll be swept under the carpetHi everyone so I thought I’d come on here and share one of the message I got to my inbox because I made a comment on a woman who works for bperfect profile, and this is the message I received, Brendan is allowing staff who works with him to talk to other people this way!!! I sent bperfect a message but still no reply
Holy titHi everyone so I thought I’d come on here and share one of the message I got to my inbox because I made a comment on a woman who works for bperfect profile, and this is the message I received, Brendan is allowing staff who works with him to talk to other people this way!!! I sent bperfect a message but still no reply
He’s a cheat who done the dirt on his wife talitha fit, they have a thread on here, and I comment on him leaving his wife and this is the message I got lolHoly titwho are Aamir and Clarissa tho or what’s their relationship about?
Clarissa is Bperfects sales manager, aamir is a PT who trained Brendan. He was married to another PT talitha, then all of a sudden they ended and Aamir didn’t waste any time in plastering his new relationship with Clarissa all over socials. He’s a nasty piece of work.Holy titwho are Aamir and Clarissa tho or what’s their relationship about?
I'm not sure which context this is, demand for people to do collabs or customers wanting collabs? I'll answer both.I wonder is there really demand for all these palette collabs he does.
Yea i meant customer demand. You have some insider info it seems lolI'm not sure which context this is, demand for people to do collabs or customers wanting collabs? I'll answer both.
Brendan get so many requests from people to do collabs with. It's easy money for them if they can afford there own share. But there is different deals he does with different people. Stacie Marie has the best deal with bperfect. Making a pallette is not expensive, it's basically picking the colours you want from a colour chart, you might get some samples depending on your budget. The expense is really the bulk buying of the pallettes to have in stock. With most of the Jac Jossa collab, you will see that bperfect brought out the same products in there own name. So this was shady of a company taking the spot light away from Jac and people have the option to buy the same products with Jacs name on it or bperfects.
When it comes to customers demand for collabs, it is fading fast because every pallette that is released is all similar. Look at the 3 of stacie Marie pallettes, they are all basically the same, if you have 1, you don't need all 3. If you compare this to the viviennes pallette, again its the same really as stacies colours. Nothing new and people are getting bored. Viviennes pallette is still successful but she has a huge following.
The latest collab with Cohl and zack, who actually wears orange blush? And how many shades of contour do you need? Just 1. Why buy a pallette with several shades that you won't use? Unfortunately this isn't doing well. It's not doing bad but probably the least successful launch.
Stacie is finally releasing something different. You would be glad to hear. And you will see very soon and launched at the end of the month.
Also an incredible range of foundation is being finalised and released soon. Aiming this year but not confirmed.
No commentYea i meant customer demand. You have some insider info it seems lol
Probably some instahun looolYea i meant customer demand. You have some insider info it seems lol
I did say that the new carnival pallette was different.Think our Brendan's been reading here
I see all the wee retail workers didn't get an invite, must just be for office staff lol
It’s a wonder Gorry and Denise wasn’t at it.. they’re fond of brendans gatheringsThat was some party last night
Probably because he didn't pay there flights I betIt’s a wonder Gorry and Denise wasn’t at it.. they’re fond of brendans gatherings