BowelBro #8 Where’s the book, Rich you crook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is the guy with a day or two to live, he sure defies the odds and looks HUGELY different to most who are in a hospice, on EOL infusions and who are slowly drifting away.
I don’t recall anyone ever sitting up on their phone writing texts and sending words of wisdom from their social media account. This is just not what EOL looks like and while I’m happy to accept everyone is different and this could very well be Rich close to death, it’s certainly not the norm and it certainly sits awkwardly with me.

Reactions: 22
I’m still not 100% convinced he’s EoL and like someone else said I’ll only believe it when I see 5e death certificate.
That’s how much his antics have made me mistrust him.

Reactions: 11
As someone who has looked after many, many EOL care patients, that bloke ain't going nowhere!! Where's his NG to cope with his total bowel obstruction? Where's his ascites? Where's his delirium? Seems perfectly capable to post. Boils my absolute piss when I've spent today with a 40 yo mother of 2 looking
---
Sorry, looking at the final days of her life. Is she swanning around posting tit in Instagram?! No, she's snuggling her babies tight, hugging her husband between consciousness. People like him deserve to rot in absolute hell, because good people suffer
---
Sorry, looking at the final days of her life. Is she swanning around posting tit in Instagram?! No, she's snuggling her babies tight, hugging her husband between consciousness. People like him deserve to rot in absolute hell, because good people suffer

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He isnt hooked up to anything - there’s an empty machine beside him and an obs machine the other.

But he seems pretty adamant and absolute that he is dying and these are the last days now, so perhaps his ending is simply different to everyone else’s.

What a waste of the last few months of his life - showing off with empty boasting and getting angry at people online. How sad.

Reactions: 10
He looks remarkably well…still! Is he just sitting there counting down the minutes till he pops off?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
no no no nope definitely not going to die this night Richard

Reactions: 10
If this is the guy with a day or two to live, he sure defies the odds and looks HUGELY different to most who are in a hospice, on EOL infusions and who are slowly drifting away.
I don’t recall anyone ever sitting up on their phone writing texts and sending words of wisdom from their social media account. This is just not what EOL looks like and while I’m happy to accept everyone is different and this could very well be Rich close to death, it’s certainly not the norm and it certainly sits awkwardly with me.
My Dad died from this and when they thought he had around a week left he was put on a morphine pump, at which point we lost him as we knew him. The last conversation we had with him was quite a few days before he passed away. And when the death rattle started they said it could last a up to a couple of days but could even be longer (it was 24 hours for him in the end). He was skin and bone though, he only weighed 6 stone and the end took months even with multiple added complications. He was the picture of someone who was EOL and I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Maybe he is telling the truth, but it's certainly not my experience of EOL.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't believe a word of this. He looks healthier than he has in months. What utter crap telling people how to live when he hasn't lived like that at all. A con man. A complete liar. No signs of end of life at all. I just do not believe a single word. He is writing all this to try to emotionally manipulate his followers. I bet he has spent months writing all that rubbish, waiting for a time to put it online. He is devious, deceitful and dishonest.

Reactions: 14
He is probably hallucinating due to the morphine.
How many more goodbyes?
I don’t want to sound mean but how can you love your followers if you have not met most of them?? It just comes across as sycophantic.
I’ve hallucinated on morphine before but there’s no way I’d be able to get on my phone and type coherent sentences like he is doing. I mean he’s clearly copying and pasting text from somewhere (‘she was your wife long before she was their mother’… what??). But normally you are literally drugged out. Weirdly in the photo outside the hospice i thought he looked out of it. But then again if these were my last 48 hours on earth as he says they are his, then who knows what I’d be doing. Hopefully not that though.

Reactions: 8
This was the thread title with the most votes…
BowelBro - we do not, I repeat, DO NOT believe you.

Anyone else want to have a go at creating a thread?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.