BowelBro #8 Where’s the book, Rich you crook?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I picked the wrong week to go away for a few days with no WiFi and dodgy signal, I wonder if he'll still be here when I get back Saturday! Should we take bets?
Off to an exclusive island in the Caribbean per chance? A mere 35k for a few nights.

Reactions: 5
Luffman is an ST4 so potentially is living in hospital accommodation as he could still be moving round during his ST training. He’s part of the East Midlands Deanery which covers both Nottinghamshire and Northamptonshire.

Reactions: 4
On the Cynthia Spencer Charity IG page. It looks like they had their own charity ride planned on the 17th.
Rich and Lisa maybe saw it as a chance to jump on the bandwagon unless it was their idea.
How many times now has Rich said he has just days and thanks his followers.
He is embarrassing. I just can’t understand how these people can’t see through him the pair of them.

Reactions: 6
On the Cynthia Spencer Charity IG page. It looks like they had their own charity ride planned on the 17th.
Rich and Lisa maybe saw it as a chance to jump on the bandwagon unless it was their idea.
How many times now has Rich said he has just days and thanks his followers.
He is embarrassing. I just can’t understand how these people can’t see through him the pair of them.
Maybe I got it wrong but I thought her dad was doing the Cynthia Spencer’s ride and they had decided to do it in rich’s memory (or however she worded it)
I thought it was just doing the fundraising that way that was their idea?? Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong tho

Reactions: 9
That was how I understood it too. Her dad is doing the CS cycle and let’s raise some more ££££

Reactions: 5
But let's not do what everyone else is doing, and donate directly to the hospice, oh no, let's set up our own gofundme page and collect/ raise money for that instead...

• Sick
Reactions: 12
He was told on Friday he had DAYS left to live. If this is true this will happen in the next couple of days. We will know on Friday whether the boy who cried wolf has cried wolf once again.

Reactions: 9
BowelBro #9 - Tricky Dicky, dead or no? By Friday we are sure to know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
#has Rich met the Grim Reaper or is that hole he’s digging getting deeper?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do believe he’s end of life, I know others don’t, but I do. And I wonder if he’s regretting all the bullshit in life, all the Burberry, the fancy car, the threats to people online. When I look at him there, his message, I just think, what an absolute waste of your final year and I’m at a point of feeling pity and this goes to show, how unimportant materialistic things are. You can have everything you dreamed of but you can’t save your own life

Reactions: 16
Im still not sure what to believe but there is something about that last post that’s made me feel really uneasy! Maybe he is telling the truth?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.