BowelBro #7 Lord of the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't seen enough of Lisa to comment on her as a person but from what I have seen it looks more like a hostage situation then a relationship. Plus I know the way he used to speak about and treat women. He would always try to dominate them either with physical or emotional fear.
Those photos that were shared of the rave looked so set up and awkward again. He is holding the can of sprite quite prominently in the photos to as if say "look I am drinking non alcoholic drinks" (while Lisa is holding his beer). :LOL:

I am interested in seeing his friend circle as he didn't seem to have any friends when I knew him and the comments I have seen on Reddit showed that it looked like he was hated by people he went to school with. This shows that he is not a nice person if so many people form that opinion on him, no smoke without fire.
Hostage situation 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
IMG_3017.jpeg

Just seen this meme and it's made me laugh, thinking of all those bleeping idiots that ordered Rich's phantom book

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.