BowelBro #7 Lord of the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were tattlers. Thread title thanks to @Patternmaker
Wonder what will come out about Richard in this thread. Seems the lies are never ending

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I had a dream last night where rich and Lisa invited us all over to sad house to cook us a nice meal. It was nice to meet all you Tattlers despite my brain giving you all appearances that are probably nothing like you. I was most confused by the fact I was joined by other humans and not any flowers or foliage

Turns out this nice meal he was doing to be kind was a way for them to steal our phones and find our identities.

That’s what you get for checking this thread before you go to sleep.

That being said, why haven’t the police arrested us yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well well well those pesky Tattlers have foiled his plan to fool the world into thinking he’s a good man AGAIN!!

Kudos to you @Patternmaker for speaking out. I hope I’m right when I say I doubt he’ll do anything because is a completely different kettle of lobster - he knows exactly what you’re talking about and he won’t be able to wriggle his way out of it. Drip selfie incoming…

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I feel very privileged to of been chosen for the title. 😂

Do I remember correctly that his sister was in the legal industry and had most of the negative press about Romeo Bater removed?
I think personally if this is the case then he has never been held accountable for anything he has done. So he either seriously thinks he has done nothing wrong in the past or as it has never had consequences, he doesn't care.
I do know that when pulled up about anything in the working world he would deflect blame onto anyone near him or would play the victim.

Reactions: 11

Do I remember correctly that his sister was in the legal industry and had most of the negative press about Romeo Bater removed?
I think personally if this is the case then he has never been held accountable for anything he has done. So he either seriously thinks he has done nothing wrong in the past or as it has never had consequences, he doesn't care.
I do know that when pulled up about anything in the working world he would deflect blame onto anyone near him or would play the victim.
Yes she’s a barrister

Reactions: 1

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes that’s her, she’s at kbg chambers now and is a deputy district judge. The thing I don’t get is barristers are held to a very high standard professionally and personally so why is she still allowed to practice if she’s been involved in fraudulent activities/ a letting agent stealing money from tenants.

Reactions: 7
His brother was born in 1991. His sister was born in 1985. He was born in 1986.
His Father looks well considering the post which said he had a stroke/heart attack and the money was 'borrowed' to pay for adaptations to his house - what were those adaptations? How people who have had money taken from them must feel about his constant lies and showing off. Could his wife be so under his influence that she cannot see the type of person he is? Like the women cheated out of their life savings etc who say they can't believe they were taken in by crooks - or is she aware of him and his past and just goes along with it regardless of all the warning signs?

Reactions: 4
Hmmm … I wonder if she will be the judge on our case once the police and Rich have us dragged by the hair screaming to the courtroom? 🤔
I’m thinking she’s probably one of the best ever in her field!
One of the best? If she's his sister she must be the absolute best in her field! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Still nothing on the book! Considering he was going to the publisher last week! I’d be embarrassed to take money off people for something that doesn’t exist. Write the book, publish it then sell it! That’s how “normal” authors work but of course the biggest and best book ever to hit the shelves is worthy of pre ordering.

Reactions: 12
Okay - I am going to be first to say it -- There is no book. Never was and never will be.

Reactions: 15
There will be no book now, for sure. Too many of his lies have been uncovered that either have been omitted or glossed over and he knows tattle detectives will be all over it.
Plus it surely would now have to go in the fiction category for the best sellers list!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think there will definitely be a book about him - various people are keen to expose his life and lies.

Am I being too harsh? From the beginning of his cancer journey I felt something wasn't right. I felt extremely disgusted as I knew the type of person he was and it seemed to me he was trying to selfishly jump on the bandwagon of BowelBabe.
Did anyone else feel this about the name or is it just me?
I hope that he hasn't tarnished her name and the good she did within the community.

Reactions: 13
Am I being too harsh? From the beginning of his cancer journey I felt something wasn't right. I felt extremely disgusted as I knew the type of person he was and it seemed to me he was trying to selfishly jump on the bandwagon of BowelBabe.
I hope that he hasn't tarnished her name and the good she did within the community.
I think from the comments originally on the cancer influencer threads, and then after Rich did sponsored posts to get his own thread, you’ll see a lot felt and feel the same.
I honestly don’t think he has enough influence to tarnish anyone but his own reputation.

Reactions: 9
Am I being too harsh? From the beginning of his cancer journey I felt something wasn't right. I felt extremely disgusted as I knew the type of person he was and it seemed to me he was trying to selfishly jump on the bandwagon of BowelBabe
That vein of thought has run constantly since the early BowelBro threads.
Without doubt Rich was looking for a leg up and his leaching characteristics saw him try hard for fame and fortune off the back of others.
The most positive outcome has been the legacy he will leave behind which will very much reflect the wicked monster that he is. People don’t forget. The elves will work hard to ensure the documentation depicting the true Rich is put in place. Indeed it will be a ‘significant read’ won’t it with such diverse contributions! ✅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.