BowelBro #7 Lord of the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Lisa has a rare day off from collapsing on the floor. Those jeans might not last if she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My god that rave looks dismal. Is it in a storage container?

If we are doing requests for title of the next thread, I would like to put forward. Stone Island in the sun. 😂

I wonder how much he put in the bucket for the other poor chap needing treatment for his cancer?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If his doctor gave him 3 months without treatment then surely that would still stand. He said he had ascites a few months ago? What happened to the ascites?

Reactions: 6
I hope Lisa has a rare day off from collapsing on the floor. Those jeans might not last if she does.
Anyone remotely savvy and who holds a position where some intelligence is a requirement, surely would have thought to have a look in the mirror prior to stepping out?
Those jeans are not ok. That look is not ok. It’s clear now why the old maid dress takes pride of place.
Goodness Rich, but the little woman a little mirror … some self reflection would go a long way!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A rave??
Daytime vibes and Michael Jackson’s greatest hits! It sounds like this ‘rave’ is taking place in the local village hall. Even the DJ pulled out
My parents use the word boogie, where he lives seems to be 10 years behind the times.
I ordered a book some time ago. I messaged him as he kept delaying things and he said a refund wouldn’t be a problem. I said I would wait for the book (stupidly).
I contacted him again more recently and asked for a refund. No response and I was blocked.
If enough of us reported him and his name kept popping up, surely it would have to be investigated.
It could probably be done anonymously online if people want to protect their identity.
Fraud is taken seriously.
I think Lisa is in on the whole thing. The police have equipment that can bring up messages that were deleted years ago, I bet there is more than a few between Bonnie and Clyde.
Even if everything has been transferred into her name and she is found to have been involved, the National Crime Agency could seize all assets.
They have no relation to the police, they are a totally separate organisation
I would love to see him confronted by a camera crew.
That photo of him supposedly paying for the car with his card. His totally staged expression is cringe worthy.
What reputable car dealer would take payment of a Ferrari with a card?? They would insist on a bank transfer.
He probably just paid 3 months of finance instalments up front.
Contact your bank or who you paid via,they will give you refund and lodge with seller

Reactions: 2
If his doctor gave him 3 months without treatment then surely that would still stand. He said he had ascites a few months ago? What happened to the ascites?
From memory, wasn’t that the ascites you get when you don’t have ascites? 🤔
(Didn’t he show some pics of his alleged scan and it was deemed it wasn’t fluid? Although many did comment and say those pics could have been taken off the internet !)

Reactions: 5
That is the most tragic “rave” I’ve ever seen pictures of. And he absolutely reeks of a textbook weight loss surgery timeline now it’s as clear as day. I’m
Not sure what’s more worrying, what he’s doing or the fact that there are genuine members of society out there who are so thick that they can’t see how much of an utter conman this slimy bleep is, and just lap up his every lie laden word 🙄🙄

The fridge nestled in amongst his stone island and Burberry tat
Looks like the wardrobe of someone reveling post WLS having bought some new tweeds in every colour of the rainbow.
Perhaps he could lend Lisa a pair of stretchy jeans 👖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love my post WLS wardrobe and it’s options/ but bloody hell- that’s a real saddo chav wardrobe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Looks like the wardrobe of someone reveling post WLS having bought some new tweeds in every colour of the rainbow.

Reactions: 9
It’s the new take on a camel toe ~ except this time it’s the whole hump thats displayed. They are trend setters don’t you know! I think I’m giving to have more confidence in how I look after this 😂

• Haha
Money talks. Wealth whispers. Rich you absolute chav. Oh and please stop doing that vile sniff on lives 🤮🤮. Have you no manners. Revolting 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Something has prayed on my mind re the supposed HCA story for the book. I've been in the situation of receiving bad news and totally zoned out, my OH had to remind me of what was said. I've also been with family members when told bad news.

On these occasions I remember the consultants full name obviously and maybe the first name of any nurse assisting. How would anyone receiving bad news remember or even know the first and last name of an HCA. No detriment to them and the job they do but would you really remember their full name and know how to contact them over a year down the line?? Calling BS on that and the text has his trademark all over.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think having read everything in all the threads (what a Saturday!) that two things can be true. Rich can have cancer, even terminal cancer that is being slowed by treatment AND be a lying, thieving, grifting charlatan. I keep reading people saying he looks well but I don’t know what you’re looking at because he looks quite rough to me. He strikes me as the type who is always looking out for the con, the easy money, the crime quite frankly. So rather than deal with his diagnosis by spending time with his family and friends, he just reverted to type and did all he could to squeeze the money out of it. And as by his usual ways, not by strictly legal or moral means.

God knows what he’s up to know with the house selling and the odd picc line but there’ll come a point where it’ll all be for nothing and I hope he can make peace with himself.

Reactions: 10
I think having read everything in all the threads (what a Saturday!) that two things can be true. Rich can have cancer, even terminal cancer that is being slowed by treatment AND be a lying, thieving, grifting charlatan. I keep reading people saying he looks well but I don’t know what you’re looking at because he looks quite rough to me. He strikes me as the type who is always looking out for the con, the easy money, the crime quite frankly. So rather than deal with his diagnosis by spending time with his family and friends, he just reverted to type and did all he could to squeeze the money out of it. And as by his usual ways, not by strictly legal or moral means.

God knows what he’s up to know with the house selling and the odd picc line but there’ll come a point where it’ll all be for nothing and I hope he can make peace with himself.
Makes me rethink what I mean when I myself, say he looks well.
I think when compared to previous pics very early on when he was frumpy and lardy and looked like a greasy grimy grot who now says he’s EOL and has numerous large liver mets, sleeping 16hrs /day and with chronic constipation and significant pain requiring Fentanyl… I actually see someone who is still a dirty filthy greasy grimy grot but not jaundiced and not looking anaemic and never wincing or rolling around on his ‘lives’ in great pain or blown up like a puffer fish with ascites, then I guess I am thinking ‘this hole doesn’t look too EOL to me’ … and I give credit to myself for having seen a significant few to date who indeed were EOL, acted like EOL and looked EOL. Hmmm 🤔, that’s it I’m thinking 🧐

Reactions: 8
Something has prayed on my mind re the supposed HCA story for the book. I've been in the situation of receiving bad news and totally zoned out, my OH had to remind me of what was said. I've also been with family members when told bad news.

On these occasions I remember the consultants full name obviously and maybe the first name of any nurse assisting. How would anyone receiving bad news remember or even know the first and last name of an HCA. No detriment to them and the job they do but would you really remember their full name and know how to contact them over a year down the line?? Calling BS on that and the text has his trademark all over.
Because she apparently sent him a DM that he publicised. Someone here checked out her FB page and she is legit. Though it continues to remain a question why it isn't a privacy violation for her to have been in contact with him on social media at all and to have recounted his personal information.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Because she apparently sent him a DM that he publicised. Someone here checked out her FB page and she is legit. Though it continues to remain a question why it isn't a privacy violation for her to have been in contact with him on social media at all and to have recounted his personal information.
If she were to be my nurse, I'd request a new one. I wouldn't want her coming to my social media and posting how my family acted or what she did for me :oops:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.