Bowelbro #10 Tricky Dicky dies but there are still so many unanswered lies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time away on your own Lisa? Wee side of Moretti to your gin then or are you telling porkies šŸ¤”
Her porkies are just an extension of how itā€™s always beenā€¦ little feet / little lie here ā€¦ little hands / little lie there! Her little mentality and her little IQ match her little sidekick ā€¦ duck you Little Lisa šŸ™ƒ
---
I think itā€™s Rich sheā€™s calling the ā€œlittle sidekickā€ šŸ˜‚
Absolutely it is! Thatā€™s our Dickie ā€¦ Little dick little man with little daisies šŸŒ¼ growing all over his little coffin ā€¦ we salute you little one šŸ’© !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Iā€™d get having someoneā€™s drink in their memory, but I wouldnā€™t be ordering it with another drink at the same time - youā€™d just go grab a drink once the first was finished so it was fresh. Does look like sheā€™s not alone šŸ‘€

Reactions: 6
Iā€™d get having someoneā€™s drink in their memory, but I wouldnā€™t be ordering it with another drink at the same time - youā€™d just go grab a drink once the first was finished so it was fresh. Does look like sheā€™s not alone šŸ‘€
You can salute someone with their favourite drink sitting on the toilet if thatā€™s your thing ā€¦ you donā€™t need to be anywhere special.
They had no love and no love loss ā€¦ Sheā€™s just saluting the gift of moving on without that heap of tit weighing heavy on her shoulders!
I bet you drank yourself into salutation oblivion Little Lisa ā€¦ saluting your loss as the ā€˜Greatest Gift of allā€™!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else following this still? Iā€™ve been reading and checking the other site regularly and it is getting v interesting ā€œagainā€

i havenā€™t joined the other site purely because i canā€™t be bothered with another login but canā€™t wait to see how it all turns out and glad some are still pushing for the truth

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve not been on the other site for some time. I do check back here to see if anything has shown up. I still believe there is fraud but Iā€™ve been going through some pretty horrible personal stuff to spend too much time worrying about them. I hope they get their karma though

Anyone else following this still? Iā€™ve been reading and checking the other site regularly and it is getting v interesting ā€œagainā€

i havenā€™t joined the other site purely because i canā€™t be bothered with another login but canā€™t wait to see how it all turns out and glad some are still pushing for the truth
I'm still here hoping for developments šŸ˜…
Blocked on IG so Tattle is my only route for info.

Reactions: 1
Death certificate must be available soon?
It is! They are now available until October 1st 2023. I am happy to order one, but need help with some information. I have the DOB, I thought I would need that, but I need the address, or place of death, age and date of death.
If someone shares this, I am happy to pay for a certificate.
1712753056091.png

---
Just adding that Age at death looks like 37, based on the DOB of 15/04/1986

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It is! They are now available until October 1st 2023. I am happy to order one, but need help with some information. I have the DOB, I thought I would need that, but I need the address, or place of death, age and date of death.
If someone shares this, I am happy to pay for a certificate.
View attachment 2867179
---
Just adding that Age at death looks like 37, based on the DOB of 15/04/1986
I think a couple of people on the other site have ordered one, they said 30th April is when they'll get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Finally, but zero apologies for speculating on it all. He maybe dead but his shady behaviour rightfully made people question everything.

I'd be surprised if anyone actually believed Rich hadn't died. No way would he have been able to stay away from the www for so long, that man couldn't have stayed away from the www for so long.
RIP Rich, I will never forget you, but its a shame its for all the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 5