Bowelbro #10 Tricky Dicky dies but there are still so many unanswered lies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to Carrie Jade does not exist on Spotify, unbelievable but yet so believable too. Maybe this will be a podcast one day.

Reactions: 1
The guy has to be dead. There is no way he would be able to stay away from social media and especially tattle this long if he were alive.

Reactions: 2
he’s row, row, rowing his boat
Gently over the sea
Merrily, merrily, merrily
It’s a conman’s life for he! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And didn’t her true colours come to the fore!
He’s a nasty duck of a conman but she’s certainly every bit a nasty duck of a conwoman. Whether they work together as a couple or really have nothing in common, they are both dangerous evil individuals!

Reactions: 10
Did everyone ever get their book? Is he dead? Has Lisa pocketed everyone’s money? Is the house sold?
so many questions…..!!!! I need to know what is going on 😂

• Haha
Been a long time since I've looked on here and kept meaning to give update. I got the book just before Christmas. Its the biggest heap of rubbish and nothing new in it, all copies of the bits he posted on his page. The only bit I had never seen on his page was a few paragraphs that his mother supposedly wrote. The cover is completely different from what had been posted originally. I think it was just thrown together in a panic and sent out randomly

Been a long time since I've looked on here and kept meaning to give update. I got the book just before Christmas. Its the biggest heap of rubbish and nothing new in it, all copies of the bits he posted on his page. The only bit I had never seen on his page was a few paragraphs that his mother supposedly wrote. The cover is completely different from what had been posted originally. I think it was just thrown together in a panic and sent out randomly
Thanks for the update! I do think tricky dickie is dead, but it's his own fault 100% for his behaviour.

If he is still alive he should be held accountable for his actions.

Reactions: 1
I think the cover was changed as Lisa didn’t want her face all over (the 100 people who received them!).

Reactions: 3
I think the cover was changed as Lisa didn’t want her face all over (the 100 people who received them!).
Ha probably the wisest thing she's done in quite a while, but her not showing on the cover doesn't mean I've forgotten about her. I still think she's as bad as him, rather than someone good being used by him.

Ha probably the wisest thing she's done in quite a while, but her not showing on the cover doesn't mean I've forgotten about her. I still think she's as bad as him, rather than someone good being used by him.
Agree.
I wonder when she will be held accountable for the GFM / event money. We all saw the screenshots of his bank accounts.
People donated and deserve to know where and how their money has been used.
I still reckon it went on their honeymoon.

Reactions: 6
Agree.
I wonder when she will be held accountable for the GFM / event money. We all saw the screenshots of his bank accounts.
People donated and deserve to know where and how their money has been used.
I still reckon it went on their honeymoon.
Sadly I don't think she'll ever be held accountable. But at least all these threads have everything recorded and she'll hate that and always have it hanging over her head.
I wouldn't be surprised if she was still up to stuff on the internet trying to smear tattle!

Reactions: 5
Did everyone ever get their book? Is he dead? Has Lisa pocketed everyone’s money? Is the house sold?
so many questions…..!!!! I need to know what is going on 😂
He's probably not dead, and lets be honest, it wouldn't be that hard to fake it. 🤨 It's not like this kind of thing hasn't been done before, and he was so conniving and devious that I wouldn't put anything past him. Theres was lots of doubts hanging over his condition and subsequent treatment, so nothing surprises me anymore, and I could see him living abroad splashing his dirty cash on more vulgar fakes . 😑

Reactions: 6
You can currently search the death records up until 1 September 2023 so the day we will find out once and for all is drawing closer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You can currently search the death records up until 1 September 2023 so the day we will find out once and for all is drawing closer.
Great! So what date will his become avalible if he did die when claimed!
It's crazy that he lied so much we don't know what is real.

Reactions: 3
Great! So what date will his become avalible if he did die when claimed!
It's crazy that he lied so much we don't know what is real.
I reckon it should be 1 April… there or there abouts. So about two weeks time?