Botox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long did everyone’s Botox last after the first time they had it done? Where did you notice movement in your face first?
I’d say four months for me. But I think eyebrow muscles are quite strong (and mine is mainly for my frown line). I’m hooked now!

How long did everyone’s Botox last after the first time they had it done? Where did you notice movement in your face first?
I start to notice movement at 2 months. By 3 months I’ve got enough movement that lines are coming back. Everyone is different though.

Reactions: 3
For crinkles and wanting to rejuvenate faces look into skin boosters.

Profhilo, Jalupro, Sunekos are 👌

Reactions: 1
I have botox regularly and filler. I love botox, it completely changes your face and makes you looks less tired.

When I first got some in my forehead it felt like I had a block of wood in my head for a few days, it was such a weird sensation 🥴
I’m beginning to worry my forehead has built resistance against it now! The first time I had it done, I could tell that evening! I was amazed. I had it done for the third time on Friday afternoon and there’s barley any change whatsoever.
I’ve read it can take up to a week to notice a difference, but why did it work so quickly the first time?! 🤔

I’m beginning to worry my forehead has built resistance against it now! The first time I had it done, I could tell that evening! I was amazed. I had it done for the third time on Friday afternoon and there’s barley any change whatsoever.
I’ve read it can take up to a week to notice a difference, but why did it work so quickly the first time?! 🤔
It can take up to two weeks for full effect, I never see anything on the first day,maybe only after a week

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the replies 💋

I had Botox for the first time last month and I can already move my eyebrows again. Was trying to figure out if this is normal or if I should research another place for my next time… I like the completely frozen look! :ROFLMAO:

I had three session of profound/ neofound and there’s no difference 😔
Ohh, a couple of my friends have had Profhilo and their skin glowwws 😍😍

I’ve been meaning to but haven’t gotten round to it yet. I don’t have Botox but my skin could deffo do with a boost in other ways. I have bad under eye hollows. Am weighing up whether to have filler in there (not really keen on needing to keep doing it though), skin booster or fat transfer.

Ohh, a couple of my friends have had Profhilo and their skin glowwws 😍😍

I’ve been meaning to but haven’t gotten round to it yet. I don’t have Botox but my skin could deffo do with a boost in other ways. I have bad under eye hollows. Am weighing up whether to have filler in there (not really keen on needing to keep doing it though), skin booster or fat transfer.
My friend had under eye filler and it looked AMAZING. Tbh I would benefit from it too but I’m a bit squeamish with eyes / eye area.

I get botox for the first time on Saturday and so nervous at what to expect, I'm not too fussed on my forehead as its not that bad but I hate the areas around my eyes. I will let you know how I get on. My main reason is to just feel a bit better in myself, I always feel self conscious when it comes to my skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has anyone had success with botox to help symptoms of bruxism (jaw clenching)?

I get botox for the first time on Saturday and so nervous at what to expect, I'm not too fussed on my forehead as its not that bad but I hate the areas around my eyes. I will let you know how I get on. My main reason is to just feel a bit better in myself, I always feel self conscious when it comes to my skin.
I'm 5 days into having botox for the first time to try and stop a frowning tic I have, though it was also largely to do with a premature (and I think hereditary) glabellar line I've had for years (I'm 21!) which I was quite insecure about. I was so nervous but I've already seen great and subtle results and feel a lot more confident. It didn't hurt at all and I didn't experience any bruising or other post-botox side effects, just a little headache really. Though I suppose the likelihood of certain side-effects will depend on the area you get done so I can't comment on eyes.. Would love to hear how you get on too :) Best of luck to you!

• Heart
Has anyone had success with botox to help symptoms of bruxism (jaw clenching)?
Would like to know this too. I clench all the time , like unknown to myself , at night when I’m asleep and then wake up with. Terrible pain in my jaw / teeth . I do it when I’m concentrating on something too.

Would like to know this too. I clench all the time , like unknown to myself , at night when I’m asleep and then wake up with. Terrible pain in my jaw / teeth . I do it when I’m concentrating on something too.
I was here for this too - was wondering if it's worth getting Botox for clenching.

I was here for this too - was wondering if it's worth getting Botox for clenching.
I had it, I’m not a teeth clencher that I know of but had some swelling in the jaw that they said Botox would help. I noticed a very minor difference and it cost me a fair amount. I haven’t gone back for a top up as I just didn’t think it was worth it. I since had cheek filler to even put my face which was much more effective!

Exact same as me! I get terrible headaches that I'm sure are down to it. I have a consultation next week to see if they can help with botox!

I've been having botox for years (I'm old!) and it generally lasts 3-4 months which is pretty average. I keep on top of it ie, I go every 4 months without fail as I look knackered without it. Obviously everyone's skin type, lifestyle and reaction to it is different but I don't think you can expect botox to last longer than 4 months. I go to a lady who I completely trust and who treats mainly women my age who don't want a frozen, stark look but rather something more subtle. I also have filler in my cheeks every 2 years (long thin face) and am about to have laser treatment on my smokers lines around my mouth (I don't smoke, they're hereditary).

Thanks for the replies 💋

I had Botox for the first time last month and I can already move my eyebrows again. Was trying to figure out if this is normal or if I should research another place for my next time… I like the completely frozen look! :ROFLMAO:
I can see movement within two weeks of my top up, so that’s 4 weeks after my initial appointment. My brows start to move first, every few days I look in the mirror I notice more and more movement and see my forehead creases reappearing 😔 I love the frozen look too but it just doesn’t last on me!

I’ve had a long break from Botox 🤰🏼 I’m having my baby next week. I plan on combi feeding baby for the first few weeks but after I will be moving her on to bottle. Would I be able to book in for say a months time does anyone know?