Boss_mummy_sale #5 BM does not stand for best mate either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Meg78 for the new title.

Quick recap:

Georgie is still drunk and spending money on tat.
Scott is still not Scottish and is still a miserable bastard.
The baby is wearing shoes hard soled enough to hold a teenage boy, even though he’s not walking and when he does walk, he’ll likely have the calf muscles of The Rock with the weight of the boots.
S is still being ignored.
The cat is still in distress and pissing all over the house.
She’s still trying to hide that she is running her own business, so as to avoid the questions on Instagram about her job

Feel free to add anything I’ve missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fab recap, thank you! Why do you think she is trying to hide the fact she is running her own business? Usually she is the first one to sing her own praises!!
Also - from the last couple of comments re Scottish non Scottish playing away… the saying is ‘marry the mistress, create a vacancy…’ I would guess that’s what is happening here. X

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure why she’s not mentioning her new business, she’s not normally shy about bigging herself up!!!

Reactions: 5
Hah! The woman who did that drawing for her brother’s wedding is one of her clients and she’s designed a logo for her. I said on the last thread I bet it was a freebie!

Reactions: 13
Fab recap, thank you! Why do you think she is trying to hide the fact she is running her own business? Usually she is the first one to sing her own praises!!
Also - from the last couple of comments re Scottish non Scottish playing away… the saying is ‘marry the mistress, create a vacancy…’ I would guess that’s what is happening here. X
Maybe she wants to keep it on the down low. Is she paying tax? Has she got a limited company? Bet she's doing a bit of tax ivasion

Reactions: 7
Maybe she wants to keep it on the down low. Is she paying tax? Has she got a limited company? Bet she's doing a bit of tax ivasion
Well a search on her name on Companies House, shows she isn’t a director of any business.
A search in G.M Media only finds 2 businesses under than name, but are both dissolved and have been for sometime.

If she isn’t on companies house trading legally with a company number etc, she won’t be insured correctly… 🙄🙄
Tut Tut BM… I thought you were ever the professional, shouldn’t you be saving some of your pennies to pay the Tax Man?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m fairly sure you don’t have to register as a company or pay tax until you’ve earnt a certain amount

Reactions: 10
Well a search on her name on Companies House, shows she isn’t a director of any business.
A search in G.M Media only finds 2 businesses under than name, but are both dissolved and have been for sometime.

If she isn’t on companies house trading legally with a company number etc, she won’t be insured correctly… 🙄🙄
Tut Tut BM… I thought you were ever the professional, shouldn’t you be saving some of your pennies to pay the Tax Man?
As sole trader you do not have be registered with a company number, you only have to register once you have earned over £1,000 and do self assessments. It is also not a legal requirement to be insured, advisable but not legal.

As sole trader you do not have be registered with a company number, you only have to register once you have earned over £1,000 and do self assessments. It is also not a legal requirement to be insured, advisable but not legal.
I find it strange that it’s not a legal requirement not to be insured!
I have a small business and spent a fortune on a company address and insurance because you just never know! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I find it strange that it’s not a legal requirement not to be insured!
I have a small business and spent a fortune on a company address and insurance because you just never know! 🤣🤣
If someone was to sue you, you could lose everything including your house so I guess it is a risk you take. A stupid one never the less.

Reactions: 4
Not surprising she doesn't mention work. She would never name the company she used to work for (Princess cruises) only that it was travel industry. She likes to think she is too important to name where she works

Reactions: 8
i came on here to purely mention I’ve checked companies house and I see someone thought the same too! So very very odd as to why her “business” is hush hush when it’s very Social media related.

Reactions: 1
She’s on the beg! Tagging small business… clearly begging for some gifts/colab 🤔
She even said they have previously worked with her yet didn't tag Ad or collab on any of those posts. Really annoying when she does this.
Scott is definitely up to something . Away more than ever and doesn't even act like he even slightly likes her anymore.. qas hardly affectionate last 2 or 3 years anyway but now the wY he looks at her is like hatred... if my husband looked at me that way I'd be out of there

Reactions: 3
What really pisses me off is she shared the small businesses because she “doesn’t do affiliate links” wanna tell another porkie Georgie?

As for moaning about her rainbow babies wanting her attention, it’s not hard. See what they want, give them a cuddle, have them on your lap while you eat 🤷🏼‍♀️ She absolutely hates her life and it annoys me so much. She acts so hard done by but I literally don’t understand her problem.

I wonder how many of the businesses she’s sharing are clients of her company…

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.