Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sassyg

So my friend has just text me with what she thinks has gone down and I have to say I think she has nailed it!!

Not hot not Scot Scott’s bit on the side cancelled because she has covid, which then meant he couldn’t see her so the meeting in Leeds was cancelled… however!! He has seen her before she knew she had covid so he’s taken it back to BM and the kids.
wonder if his girlfriend reads here? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Itsmerahrah

Just throwing this out there …

Scott in Leeds was a weekend away with his Mrs.

BM is growing paranoid so jumped on to join him disguised by seeing her besties #847

He didn’t want to make it too obvious so waited a week or 2 to cancel ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Sassyg

B ooze, O laplex, S hellfish, S hopping
M irrors, U mpteenbestmates, M assivekids, M inginghubby, Y ells at the kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Fanaff

VIP Member
Let’s play BM Night Out Bingo
For a line, let’s have
⚫live of her getting ready
⚫Outfit walk towards camera
⚫Video selfie of her eye fucking herself followed by a few selfie pics, with filters
⚫Videos of her squashing her face up against people with the captions “LOVE THIS ONE” and “best PT ever, love him”
And a bonus for
⚫Acting like she hates shots but videoing the whole thing.

anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Feztive

I could cry for S I really could. So BM came on saying how awful she felt, achey, rubbish etc so can you imagine how poor little S feels plus she had a full day at school! Didn’t they have to come back from shopping cos she couldn’t handle it but she expects S to go school then out late for a meal, poor little lamb and she can’t even tell the 2 people that’s supposed to love, protect and care for her more then anything in the world she doesn’t feel well cos they threaten her with the hospital, she’s probably still suffering with the affects of covid and is exhausted the pair of bastards! Sorry for my language but thats disgusting and if they were a younger couple on a council estate they’d have ss all over them with how they treat them poor babies.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
View attachment 872672So his dad is Scottish so that makes Scott, Scottish, is that what she's saying?
If so, my husbands mum is Irish, so is he Irish, despite being born and bred in England?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Do you think they called him Scott because they are also, fucking obsessed with being Scottish? I’ve never come across Scottfishing before, but here we are. I knew when they were having Sienna that if it was a boy if it was a boy he would be called Hamish. Even the dog has a Scottish name ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Thanks to @Meg78 for the new title.

Quick recap:

Georgie is still drunk and spending money on tat.
Scott is still not Scottish and is still a miserable bastard.
The baby is wearing shoes hard soled enough to hold a teenage boy, even though he’s not walking and when he does walk, he’ll likely have the calf muscles of The Rock with the weight of the boots.
S is still being ignored.
The cat is still in distress and pissing all over the house.
She’s still trying to hide that she is running her own business, so as to avoid the questions on Instagram about her job

Feel free to add anything I’ve missed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

HMC

VIP Member
View attachment 872672So his dad is Scottish so that makes Scott, Scottish, is that what she's saying?
If so, my husbands mum is Irish, so is he Irish, despite being born and bred in England?! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Whaaaaat!!! I mean we always knew he was a weak Scott, but this is literal fraudulent! Get that kilt off and burn it, you’re no more Scottish than me cos I went there on holiday once and Im partial to a Scotch egg 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

CF_206

Why do you need two people to blow dry your hair? In all the 52 years I’ve been going to hairdressers i have only ever been blow dried by one person at a time? Is this a new thing or just especially for the human phenomenon that is Georgie?
to get her out of there quicker 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Curtaintwitcher

Chatty Member
Me and my eldest daughter do an exercise class on a Saturday together, she had covid at the start of September and can’t get through it still without coughing fits and yet Georgie who claimed to be iller than anyone and certainly my daughter is out on her driveway and at boot camp just days later!!! Fuck off and then fuck off some more! So full of shit

Reactions: 24