Boss_Mummy_Sale #7 she's more haggard than haggis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weekend away in London for valentines just screams marriage problems to me.

Reactions: 17
Weekend away in London for valentines just screams marriage problems to me.
I’m happily married and 8 months pregnant and the thought of a weekend away for valentines makes me feel “icky”
Leave valentines to the young, newly together couples.
Stop trying to force out the love and prove everything is okay!

Reactions: 15
Why go to a hairdresser that doesn't cut hair?? If they can't do a simple cut doesn't sound like a very good hairdresser
I'm pretty sure she does cut hair but chooses not to as people pay her so much to bleach the tit out of their locks Instead.... cutting is probably beneath her now!

Reactions: 4
Drinking to excess when responsible for your own children is one thing... doing it when you have someone else's child in your house is utterly incomprehensible

Reactions: 13
Drinking to excess when responsible for your own children is one thing... doing it when you have someone else's child in your house is utterly incomprehensible
Yes I came here for this. Never in my life qould I drink when got someone else's kid over. 3 children to loom after drunk. She's disgusting and doesn't deserve her 2

Reactions: 7
Yes I came here for this. Never in my life qould I drink when got someone else's kid over. 3 children to loom after drunk. She's disgusting and doesn't deserve her 2
The photo she put up of the two at the breakfast bar, S looks so unhappy, like her smile isn’t genuine 😢 as a mum, I honestly couldn’t let someone who shows themselves on Instagram like she does have my child

Reactions: 5
The photo she put up of the two at the breakfast bar, S looks so unhappy, like her smile isn’t genuine 😢 as a mum, I honestly couldn’t let someone who shows themselves on Instagram like she does have my child
Me either. It makes me really sad how sad siennas eyes are. Having a child the same age the different is horrible to see. Children her age are so care free, sienna isnt :(

• Haha
Oh god, that irritating Nikki woman and BM together for a weekend. Kill me now!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Maaaa luuuubs is how the Nikki talks. She puts a voice on and will say ‘ Hellooo maaaa luuuubs’ instead of ‘my luvs’ like a Russian 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That woman should have her own thread. She’s a twit. God they’re gonna be even more unbearable that weekend lord help us all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.