Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CupcakeCassie

OMG SHE MADE HIM FACE THE CORNER TO DO A REVEAL FOR HIM AND SHE POSTED ON STORIES! I AM SCREAMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
Has she made WW3 all about her yet
She will. There will be a story about when she was 5 in Germany and it turns out she’s actually from Ukraine and she’s so lucky now to have met a Scottish person to marry or she would be in the middle of a war.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

HAB88

Screenshot_20220217-111413_Instagram.jpg

Director...of a hairdressers. So a hairdresser then? Bloody director! Like that makes any difference to a toddler haircut. Why does she have to be over the top about every single thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
Not being funny but it’s hardly the romantic get away she’s made it Out to be…. The beds still made… me and my hubby would have already ruined that after a few hours away from the children, the luxury of afternoon delight and a nap it way more appealing than eating in shoddy side street and shopping for a coat. Me thinks someone is trying to hard!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Glittery1

VIP Member
Who the fuck has an after party complete with a shisha pipe and disco lights while their kids sleep upstairs?!

Honestly if these people lived on a council estate or had minimum wage jobs or on benefits social services would be involved!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Ranty_raver

I mean if the fact you forced yourself to like beetroot is one of your top five interesting facts I feel like you should just give up, close down your insta and accept the fact you are a dull twat.

Who was the original woman who tagged boss twat? Shemust be 40 and never been abroad! Where do these people come from?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Sassyg

I could think of more interesting ones.

1) I love myself so much I film myself in the gym and on the drive way so other people can appreciate my shocking form and repetitive ‘workouts’

2) I’m a fully functioning alcoholic

3) I was the other woman, now he has another woman.

4) I make no secret about the fact that I have a favourite child.

5) I fancy my brother and ruined his and his new wife’s pregnancy announcement by announcing it for them 🥰🥰

Alas, that’s me. Boss mummy. Wanna be my bestie?? X

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

mrscoco

N is for New CID Sirocco #ifyouknowyouknow #anoldie

O is for Olaplex *swishy hair move*

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Imasheep

Maybe I'm just antisocial but the thought of having people over to my house most weekends makes me shudder 🤣

Reactions: 28

justwatching4fun

Chatty Member
Liar it’s not Victorian taps - she used to say all taps cos remember she stayed in a hotel when she was away for work and she had to Chuck a towel over it all dramatic! That was not a hotel with Victorian plumbing - it was a premier inn!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
Each to their own an all that but I just do not get the purpose of this whole reveal thing she's done? Yeah you're wearing a dress, well done, he's supposed to find you attractive, he's your husband! I'm currently sitting here with my hair wrapped in a towel as I've a hair mask in, old pj's on an fluffy socks and my other half still would lol...surely that's what a relationship is about? No need for all the fancy smanchy stuff, lovely to get dressed up and look nice without a doubt when the occasion calls for it but it can't all be perfect hair and make up and new dresses all the bleeding time! Have your relationship on your terms, not for the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

HMC

VIP Member
I’m actually Scottish and I find this offensive that he is wearing a kilt! Just because your name is Scott does not make you Scottish!
That don’t even go on holiday to Scotland consider they go on and ON about it. Do they even have any relations up there or was he just conceived there🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m more Scottish after a single trip to Glasgow in 1993🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 26

swipe_up

VIP Member
V is for Vagina - something Scott is fond of, preferably ones not belonging to who he’s currently married to

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
View attachment 1068487

Director...of a hairdressers. So a hairdresser then? Bloody director! Like that makes any difference to a toddler haircut. Why does she have to be over the top about every single thing?
Ever see the episode of Friends where Joey writes a reference and he uses a thesaurus to help him out and every other word doesn't make sense? Reminds me of her when she's trying to make it sound more clever and posh 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23