Boss_Mummy_Sale #7 she's more haggard than haggis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the love of God someone please tell her it's Cannae and not canny. They mean different things 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Boys and girls like most the same stuff. Get over it. That black dress looks so bland?!

Reactions: 10
Boys and girls like most the same stuff. Get over it. That black dress looks so bland?!
I thought this too, just feels wrong to say something like that (but I feel quite strongly about gender stereotypes so wasn’t sure if it was just me 🤣)

Reactions: 5
She’s going to look like cruella deville in that outfit! Acts and sounds like it too ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
... looks like her filter had a day off in her recent upload.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why go to a hairdresser that doesn't cut hair?? If they can't do a simple cut doesn't sound like a very good hairdresser

Reactions: 11
Just caught up on the last few threads, read about poor chez and the twit of a man. It looks like they have stayed together regardless?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.