Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we still hearing about the dress? I thought she had been sent the link to the perfect dress from a follower?
I think this is the one, but we all know she's ordered a 12 when she needs a 14.

Reactions: 13
She probably already has a dress in mind!
She’s just creating a very unnecessary drama and story so when it is the wedding everyone will be like omg! The dress is amazing! THIS is made for you etc etc

Reactions: 9
If I was in a situation where no matter how much I tried I couldn’t find a dress for a wedding, I’d buy a plain pencil dress in a neutral colour and then dress it up with lovely accessories, a hat and shoes. That would be too drama free for her though!

Reactions: 14
If I was in a situation where no matter how much I tried I couldn’t find a dress for a wedding, I’d buy a plain pencil dress in a neutral colour and then dress it up with lovely accessories, a hat and shoes. That would be too drama free for her though!
she could just wear her black off the shoulder dress with the frill on it that was always her fallback for Princess black tie bashes. Just get some new accessories and jobs done.

She is not the star of the show on that day however much she wants to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The whole dress saga is just boring now, she'll still look tit is whatever she ends up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she just wear a dress she already has? Why is she so dramatic?

Reactions: 7
She gas has trouble finding a dress for when she used to go to fancy work cocktail nights or when she went to the races etc or for her hen party weekend or her 30th. Like never. What's the big problem now? It's getting annoying.

*she hasn't ever had trouble I mean

Reactions: 8
Anyone know why today has been so tit?
[/QUOTE]

Nope. Because according to her buziness account
As far as Mondays go, this one was pretty fabulous.

Which is it Georgeee🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Can you imagine the accessories she would wear though. 😩🤚🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A necklace made out of olives and capers and a fascinator made of the finest Scottish rocket 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her business page on Facebook makes me cringe.

The spelling, grammar and unreadable sentences.....how does she have any business 🤔

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.