Boss_Mummy_Sale #4 BM does not stand for Bridesmaid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Can you move my penguin 4 Ella” *Ella confused* “penguin 4”
Does this woman have no manners?

Reactions: 5
I think Logan perhaps tolerates BM but Ella just really dislikes her - can’t say I blame her! 😁

Reactions: 4
She was lucky with Sienna as even though she over fed her too, she’s always been quite slim. Poor Quinn obviously takes after his father though so they will need to keep an eye. Bet she won’t though, as she has a weird obsession with thinking her baby is super sized

Reactions: 5
If he’s anything like mine 80% of that plate will be promptly flung on the floor

Reactions: 1
“Can you move my penguin 4 Ella” *Ella confused* “penguin 4”
Does this woman have no manners?
If she tried that with me, I’d do the same as I do with my 5 year old godson.
“P…P…P…” until he says “please may you”.

Manners maketh the (boss) mummy after all.

Also someone clocked another phone in her gym post, I wonder if one is for her business seeing as she is such a tit hot graphic designer and social media mogul?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why are we still hearing about the dress? I thought she had been sent the link to the perfect dress from a follower?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Arghhhh the dress! Does she think if she moans enough she will be a bridesmaid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’ll probably turn up naked to the wedding. Definitely a way to upstage the bride!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.