Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esme

VIP Member
Honestly she’s been on her phone non stop! She hasn’t done this many stories in forever, I don’t even think the shit Reno was on this level!
IMG_4738.png
IMG_4739.png
IMG_4740.png
IMG_4741.png
IMG_4742.png
IMG_4743.png
IMG_4744.png
IMG_4745.png
IMG_4746.png
IMG_4747.png
IMG_4748.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Sslb_18

Chatty Member
And make everyone else on the plane sick.
Shes such a selfish cow!
She really is just insufferable!!!
Screenshot_20240620_134831_Instagram.jpg

• Angry

mummy_3

Chatty Member
theres an article on the daily mail as breaking news that a stair transportation vechicle caught fire (looks nasty) was that theirs?

Fearne

Chatty Member
If anyone has the bridesmaid dance recorded, or a link to the YT clip, I would dearly love for a BM wiki to store it forever 🥰
There's some clips on thread #2 page 49.

I can't seem to find her youtube but unsure what name she had it on.

• Sad

JudgeyPants

What was the rest of the caption under the insta post? About Scott not being impulsive?

I didn’t survive the great cull 😭

Esme

VIP Member
So she’s shared these stories. Says thank GOD they weren’t on the plane, they’d literally just got off. Then says she wants her bags back, has been filling in loads of forms. Then just adds thankfully nobody got hurt. My first thought seeing that video of the fire was I hope none of the staff were injured. She can’t give a shit as it would have been her first thought and comment but obviously she only cares for herself. At the end of the day yes her bracelets are sentimental but she was insane not to keep them on her person or in a bag so she knew they were safe. And as for the iPad in the bag. She doesn’t care for any of her possessions, no matter how much she claims she never buys herself anything, loves to treat herself. If she actually appreciated things she would look after them!
IMG_4940.png

IMG_4941.png
IMG_4942.png
IMG_4943.png
IMG_4944.png

Booboo17

Chatty Member
Would she get her suitcase back that quickly?
She only posted this morning they’d “found it”