Boss_Mummy_Sale#28 Her lack of parenting is frightening, she’d rather be wearing upside down lightning

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW EPIC TASTE SENSATION THREAD GUYS

Thanks to @JudgeyPants for this one, with a total of 51 likes! (Had to slightly cut it down to fit!)

Here’s a really lovely photo to start us off…

IMG_7819.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Whoop! I’m so thrilled to be awarded the honour of creating the new thread title 🥳 Aren’t I so wonderful! Must be all my besties on the old thread voting for me, as I’m such a good friend, cook, bootcamper, grand-daughter, etc….
AAW guys…. Or is it AWW? I can never quite remember….

💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Whoop! I’m so thrilled to be awarded the honour of creating the new thread title 🥳 Aren’t I so wonderful! Must be all my besties on the old thread voting for me, as I’m such a good friend, cook, bootcamper, grand-daughter, etc….
AAW guys…. Or is it AWW? I can never quite remember….

💁🏼‍♀️
Congrats bestie 765578, doorstep drop off coming your way !
Every time I see a picture of that disgusting hairy beast smoking a cigar, all I can think of is how much him and his revolting beard must stink!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everything she posts just makes me cringe. That photo of SNH smoking though is just vile, he is vile, she is the only woman to find him attractive surely.
IMG_3718.png
IMG_3719.png
IMG_3720.png
IMG_3721.png
IMG_3722.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
“My friends know I’ll witch and whine incessantly if they don’t comply and make food that I prefer”

Reactions: 15
I see Chez is still doing her bum smile to hide those hideous teeth. She needs to use some of her inheritance and get them done.

Reactions: 8
“My friends know I’ll witch and whine incessantly if they don’t comply and make food that I prefer”
But when you host surely you always cater for all your guests? It’s like BM thinks she’s so incredibly special. I don’t drink much, I don’t eat much meat but I always provide those two things if hosting and nobody ever thanks me for providing them with something they like. She’s honestly pathetic and scraping the barrel.

Reactions: 11
You know that old meme about “Skipping Leg Day? That forearm is larger than his upper arm, did he skip Everything Day?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her hair looks awful in the pic of her with chez. Even greasy fringe is looking better. Not that it’s hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7