Boss_Mummy_Sale #26 You've cat piss on your face, you big disgrace, dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine taking someone to hospital and as you walk in you say ‘hang on’ and snap a pic of the doors / signage before entering and getting them help.
Like people taking pictures of IV lines to announce they’re in hospital. Awful behaviour.

Reactions: 16
Every time I see her pose like that I can’t help but think what a cock up with the awful wardrobe area as she’s always hunched over…… maybe it’s just the cool way of posing for the camera but what do I know. 🤷‍♀️🥴

Reactions: 7
Every time I see her pose like that I can’t help but think what a cock up with the awful wardrobe area as she’s always hunched over…… maybe it’s just the cool way of posing for the camera but what do I know. 🤷‍♀️🥴
I think it’s a way to make her look slimmer. We know she hates her arms, so holding them out like that makes them appear smaller.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine taking someone to hospital and as you walk in you say ‘hang on’ and snap a pic of the doors / signage before entering and getting them help.

The husband would tell me politely to duck off home if I was messing around snapping pics for the gram if was feeling ill enough to feel the need to go to a&e.. bunch of ball bags ✊🏾💦

Reactions: 9
Do grown adults update and tag/check in their every move
It's weird.

People like that need therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely she should realise it’s not normal to post every day of January (we are only on day 3) of how dry January is going!
Either A) she really is struggling & believes most of us also are, and drink daily
Or b) it’s all for attention… or both.
Can’t she see it’s not normal to miss alcohol so much after only 3 days!!!

Reactions: 20
Surely she should realise it’s not normal to post every day of January (we are only on day 3) of how dry January is going!
Either A) she really is struggling & believes most of us also are, and drink daily
Or b) it’s all for attention… or both.
Can’t she see it’s not normal to miss alcohol so much after only 3 days!!!
Came here to say this!

Reactions: 5
That’s not tonic in the glass - there will be a cheeky gin in there too as she has got stressed looking after MDF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So booze mummy has MDF for the day and Chez posts he’s been a nightmare to go to bed 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.