Boss_Mummy_Sale #26 You've cat piss on your face, you big disgrace, dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s literally the second of January and she’s having to down pints of squash by the sounds of things just to get her through the day. It’s literally just been two evenings. If she can’t get through two days without feeling it then she really does need help.

Reactions: 19
Also, what’s the betting that Nosecco, 0% beer and ginless gin and tonics will show up on the weekend?

Reactions: 14
It's really not normal to post pics of non alcoholic drinks every day to prove you aren't drinking alcohol. It's a Tuesday ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_7528.jpeg

Chez has posted about MDF playing with vehicles and lining them up, captioned “boys and their vehicles”. I know a few of you will be aware of why I’m interested in this picture, I’m not going to delve, but I’m posting this in case we ever want to refer back to it on later threads

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2664601
Chez has posted about MDF playing with vehicles and lining them up, captioned “boys and their vehicles”. I know a few of you will be aware of why I’m interested in this picture, I’m not going to delve, but I’m posting this in case we ever want to refer back to it on later threads
Might be totally ignorant but isn't this an autistic trait in young children?

Reactions: 6
Might be totally ignorant but isn't this an autistic trait in young children?
Yes, my son did this with his cars when he was little and still does now with other stuff like pens, pencils. Plus every thing in matching colours. He has autism.

Reactions: 3
This is also very normal play for a child of his age, my son is the same age and plays similarly. I have no autism concerns whatsoever.

Reactions: 26
Saw chez had to take daz to a&e and left sapling with BM. Wonder how ‘stressful’ that will be and how much ‘squash’ she’ll need to down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How long until BM makes this all about herself and about how she stepped up and how she saved the day for her best bestie 🙄🙄

IMG_9707.png

Reactions: 5
Why does she need to share where she dropped her child? Sharing online that someone is in hospital is bizarre to me.

Reactions: 15
Why does she need to share where she dropped her child? Sharing online that someone is in hospital is bizarre to me.
it’s the same people that check themselves in at places on Facebook

Reactions: 14
Imagine taking someone to hospital and as you walk in you say ‘hang on’ and snap a pic of the doors / signage before entering and getting them help.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.